Request for mates

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Bojinov

OOC First Name
George
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
A little explanation of my character's personality: I am cheerful, also like to speculate on things - science, mostly space travel. I love to read books, also to write some stuff - poems, stories, stuff. I play a bit of guitar, I love rock, metal music. A bad side of mine is that I get angry pretty easily, but I am able to control myself. :p I like friends with which we can have a constant conversation and are able to help each other out. I'm always ready to help. :D And also who won't get annoyed of my liking of study. :D

Anyone? :)
What I just wrote were words of my character himself.
And also, I don't mind from which house my friends are - of course, if they are from Ravenclaw we will be together the most, but other ones also work. ;)

I have Jordan Trace he's a hufflepuff and loves playing his guitar. He's not shy but very quiet when he speaks which may caue annoyance with some people. He's parents died when he was five and so he lives in an orphanage and is in the process of being adopted right now but he still doesn't know much about magic and could use help from people at school to undertand everything. :)

Though do you know if we can start topics as first years yet or not?

I did, didn't I? This is for first years to find some friends. :)

Well I mean start topics in the school because it says technically it's still the year before they enter..

Yeah, I think the year has to begin till you are able to start the role-play in the castle. :(

Here, I have Ryuuji Tsukino, he's a ravenclaw.. :D

Well, he's rather athletic, he doesn't hesistae at tall to participate in any sports activity.. :D

He's into books as well and he loves to have fun.. :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back