Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay (Kahurangi)
Wand
Willow, Leprechaun Hair, 10 inches
The pitch was rather empty, but it felt like the perfect time to just let go. She needed it. Not hearing from her father in a week upset her, but she figured it was just another one of his business trips. Stupid business, she thought. Siobhan loved that her father was strong and talented, but why couldn't, just once, when she needed him immeadiately, he respond? It would make her worries go away, for at this moment, she feared the worse...

Taking a deep breath in, she threw her arms out, spun around, and let out a yell.

Ryan walked along to the quidditch pitch, with his Scarlett Streak in his hand. The pitch was beginnnig to become on of his favourite places at Hogwarts, it was a place where he could do what he loved for a start. It was pretty empty, but Ryan didn't mind, it meant that there was no-one to look out for when he was speeding around.

He was busy looking a a particular flower that had caught his eye. He hadn't seen it before, and knew that his sister would like it, when he heard a loud yell. He looked up towards the noise, and saw a girl whom he recognised from Gryffindor. He raised an eyebrow, the jogged over to her, concerned.

"You okay?" he asked when he reached her.

Siobhan stopped spinning and brought her arms down to see a boy coming toward her. She smiled and raised her eyebrows with a small giggle. "I'm perfectly fine," she said, suddenly a lot happier because someone could tell that something was wrong, or that someone had even cared. At this point, it seemed like no one cared about her. "Are you all right, being out here all on your lonesome?"

Ryan smiled

"You sure? That was some intense spinning..." he said jokingly wondering if she felt a little dizzy inside. Whenever he span round like that then stood up, it was all a little strange in the head after.

"All by my lonesome?" Ryan asked "No, No, I was walking with my imaginary friend" he paused "Bob" he said, saying the first name that popped into his head, guesturing to the empty space beside him.

He smiled cheekily, as if to show he was only playing around, "Nahh, joking, I'm all good though" he replied, "What about you?" he then asked "Got any imaginary friends with you?" he added, joking round again.

Siobhan shrugged and just said, "Intense spinning is just one of the things I do best."

"Oh," she murmured when he started talking about his imaginary friend. Was it normal for someone their age to have one of those? Thankfully, she sighed when he said he was joking about it and laughed it off. His smile caught her off guard. She could feel heat rushing to her face as he directed the question to her.

Not with me, but yes, I have imaginary friends. What do you expect me, a girl with two 7-year-old siblings to do?
she thought to herself. "Of course. Chloe, I'd like you to meet..." Siobhan thought for a moment as she noticed she didn't even know his name. "I'm sorry, what's your name?" she asked, giggling.

Ryan put on a fancy british accent, exacly how his grandmother sounded, well, except for the fact he sounded more manly.

"Oh, Chloe" he said extending his hand out in mid air "I must say, it is a pleasure to be of you acquaintance" he said while miming shaking his hand vigoursly. He cracked a smile again, Ryan was a bit of a joker, and returned to his normal voice when he heard her question.

"Ryan" he then replied, not adding his last name, he was sure she didn't really want to hear it anyways.

"And you?" he then asked in return, because naturally he wanted to find out her name.

Siobhan started to giggle and blushed. He really was a charmer. She placed her hair behind her ear and held out her hand. "Why, hello, Ryan. How do you do? I'm Siobhan," she said sweetly, bringing out her own Irish accent.

Were most boys this sweet? She had met Samuel, and now Ryan. Although, Sam seemed to have met someone else. She gave a wry laugh thinking about it and looked down at the ground.

"So, would you like to, I don't know, walk around the pitch a bit?" she asked.

Ryan smiled "I'm good thanks" he replied to her, liking her Irish accent.

"Yeah, okay" Ryan said to her, he guestured to his streak he was still holding in his hand "I'll just put this under a tree with my sweatshirt" he told her, he shrugged off his sweater, while he jogged quickly to the tree. He placed his streak down, with his sweatshirt draped over the top. he then jogged back.

"We could climb a tree if you wanted to, then, I dunno, throw stuff at unsuspecting people below" he sugguested, while being a little mischevious (Ryan could sometimes be a little bit of a troublemaker) at the same time as well as hoping he didn't sound stupid "I mean, we don't have to" he then added, with a reassuring smile as some girls didn't enjoy climbing up trees. He sometimes forgot this, as both his sisters did.

[sorry it took me so long to post back :( ]

Siobhan watched him walk over to the tree and smiled. She absoulutely loved making new friends, especially ones who weren't shy and loved the outdoors.

When he came back and suggested climbing trees, she instantly obliged. "Well, of course we have to! What other kind of fun is there?" she gasped, laughing. Running toward the trees, she jumped and grabbed onto a branch, swinging back and forth while hanging, wondering where Ryan was.

Ryan smiled "Okay" he said, glad she liked to climb trees. She ran ahead and swinging one a tree branch in a flash. Ryan laughed, and jogged over.

"Nice" he said, then he went to another tree branch, and wrapped his legs over it, then swung upside down on it.

She saw Ryan come up and wrap his legs over a branch and saw him hanging upside down. Letting go of her own branch, Siobhan moved to the trunk of the tree, found a hole to step in, and pulled herself upto the branch above Ryan's. Swinging upside down so she could see him face to face, even at a different level, she giggled as all the blood rushed to her face, hiding her blushing.

"This is quite fun," she said, smiling as she wobbled back in forth so her hair swung from side to side. "Now you kids stop causing ruckus and go study like good-natured pupils," she recited, acting like an old grandmother again.

Ryan laughed "Yeah that sounds about right" he said with a smile. He swung back and forward, and felt all the blood rushing to his head. When was getting a little to much, he put his hands on the branch and pulled himself up, and into seating position. He looked to see what Siobhan was doing.

Siobhan had managed to pull herself up onto the branch so she was seated. The blood going back into her body, she pushed her hair out of her eyes and swung her feet back and forth again, watching Ryan. "I have an idea," she whispered, suddenly. "Why don't we race to the top and whoever gets there first is the winner!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back