Relaxing

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked down to the Lawn, it always seemed to calm her. She sat down with her back to the tree and flipped her hair back. She opened up her drawing book, the last time she drew it was for Peter. She ripped out the pages and put them in her bag and started on drawing a dove near a castle. Caysi was very good at drawing but it didn't take up most of her time.

She sat and drew her dove and the castle, hoping that someone would come and accompany her.

Nina walked out of the tents with her Guitar in her hands and was going to take a seat and play by herself when she saw Caysi, Nina sighed happily and walked toward her and said, "Hey." Then Nina took a seat beside her and started to finger on her guitar. "What are you doing Caysi?" Nina asked nicely hoping she wasn't intruding.

Caysi smiled. " Hey Nina!" She said. " Nothing really, just drawing." She showed her the drawing.

"Thats beautiful." Nina said as she looked at Caysi's drawing.

[color=9977bb]Lemina decided to go down to the lawn. When she got there she spotted Caysi drawing. She would have normally suprised her, but didn't want to mess up her drawing. By the time she arrived, Nina was there too. "Hey Cays, Nina!" She grinned and sat down beside her cousin.[/color]

"Hi Lemi." Nina said when Lemi joined then Nina continued to strum her guitar absentmindedly while smiling happily to herself, thinking lovingly of Alex.

[color=9977bb]"Hey." She listened as Nina played her guitar, she was obviously very musical. "So, Caysi, what you drawing?"[/color]

" Thanks." She smiled. " Hey Lemi! Just drawing a dove and a castle, how about you?" She asked.

"No problem." Nina said softly as she continued to strum her guitar as Lemi and Caysi spoke, it wasn't that she didn't want to join in she was just bored.

[color=9977bb]Lemi peered over Caysi's shoulder. "Wow, that's so pretty. You're an amazing drawer. I don't draw much, but Celia loves it!"[/color]

"Who is Celia?" Nina asked Lemi absentmindedly.

[Okay well I must go I will be on later if you must GodMod me :D]

Nina nodded and said, "Oh how nice, is she older than yourself Lemi?"

[color=9977bb]Lemina was about to answer Nina but Caysi got there first. "Celia is only 7, but she'll be 8 in a few days. Can't wait! Even though I won't be there!" She grinned.[/color]

"Thats great Lemi," Nina said with a kindly smile then turned her head as a younger girl joined them and she said, "Hello, I am okay with you joining, little one." Nina gave the young girl a small smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back