Relaxing

Jacob Cooper

Jacob was excited about his new school year. He hadn’t achieved great grades last year, but a new year meant a new try. He walked out of the castle, onto the lawns and made his way towards the lakefront. He wanted to spend the day out there because he knew tat once the lessons began, he would not have much time to hang out around here at his favorite place.
He sat down on a rock near the lake and gazed out on the lake. It looked just as peaceful as before. He saw some other students sitting at a distance. They seemed to be enjoying themselves, spending the day with their friends. It made Jacob think how much time he and Andrew were spending together. He ought to give his time to Andrew. Andrew found time to relax while he was a fourth year, then why did Jacob have to struggle to keep a good average.It was because Andrew was a natural at studies.Maybe if Jacob took interest in his lessons and rather treated them like things that he would need in the future he would be able to learn and have fun.
The lakefront also reminded him of Liberty.He hadn’t spent much time with her either.He decided to make up for it by asking her out.She was a very nice and pretty girl and he hoped she was still single because such a pretty girl must have been noticed by someone else.He decided to give it a try.

Remus was walking along the Grass of the Lake front when he saw the young boy sitting down and couldn't help but realize the Boy had something on his mind. Remus walked up quietly behind the student who appeared to be in Year two to three, before he looked over the lake and the back to the Student, "Hello... You don't mind if i Join you?" He asked looking at the Boy, he thought it ought to be good to get to know some of the Students he may be teaching for the Year, "I'm the New Transfiguration Professor Remus Firn." He introduced as he waited to see weather he could Join the boy or not.

Jacob looked up as a voice addressed him.It was definately a new professor."Sure sir!"he said.He would be glad to know a professor."I'm Jacob Cooper,second year slytherin."he introduced himself.

Remus sat down next to the Boy as he heard him allow him to be seated. "Its very nice to meet you." He smiled as he looked at the boy, "Though i couldn't help but notice that you had something on your mind." He said looking at the Boy curious of what it may be. "Its Fine if it is Personal i understand those things." He nodded looking across the lake before looking back at the Boy to see weather he may answer or leave it as was, unanswered.

(Well it says open. Can I join? If not, I'll edit post.)

Larissa was on her way to the Lakefront.
She noticed a fellow Slytherin sitting and talking to someone.
Larissa approached slightly but wasn't sure who the man was.
She risked being as close as possible before hiding behind a nearby tree. Just her head peaking out from behind it, her blonde hair shimmering in the sunlight.

Libbys eye was caught by the familiar blonde hair of Larissa who Libby noticed was hiding behind a tree, looking towards something. Following her line of sight she saw what look like a Professor, however she didn't know who, whom was talking to a student. She started smiling when she saw it was Jacob. Excitedly, she wandered over, resisting the urge to wave. "Hey Jake" she called, almost there now, and still grinning. "Hi, Sir." she said slowly to the professor before turning back to Jacob and grinning, only realizing then that they might have been busy.

Larissa squeeled slightly when she saw Libby and immediately tried to squeeze in tighter behind the tree.
She could have sworn she'd seen this man before- She followed him round the school the previous day.
Larissa realised he must be a Professor.

( :lol: )

((Welcome ladies,is jacob supposed to have seen libby?? :huh: ))
Jacob thought for a moment on how he should tell the professor and then said,"You see professor it's my grades.However hard I try I dont seem to improve.I dont know the actual reason but it really worries me."he said in alow voice.
Just then he heard a fammiliar voice call his name.He looked back to see Libby standing there."Hi there,Libby"he said brightly.She didn't look at all different from the last time he had seen her.
To his utter surprisement a hand came out from behind the tree and grabed libby and forced her to hide behind it too."Hey what's going on?"He got up and went behind the tree."So you are the one who kidnapped my girlfriend?"he said grinning at Sedwick.Libby had told him that she was her best friend.Finally he would be officially introduced to her.

Libby grinned and was suddenly swept off behind the tree, "Larissa!" Libby whispered shaking her off. She turned to smile at Jacob who had found them. Suprized Jacob had refered to her as his girlfriend she introduced them. "Lissy Jake, Jake Lissy" she smiled again and tried to refrain from holding his hand or hugging him.

Jacob grinned at Larissa,"It's nice to finnaly meet you Lissy."he told her.Then he turned to Liberty."So what have you been up to?" he asked her cassually."Lets sit."he added.

Libby grinned and sat herself down on the grass. She looked up to see the others were going to copy her. "Ive only been back a few weeks. I should probably attend more lessons" she said, realizing she'd missed the last two. "And, i was meant to have a birthday party here, as it was my 13th, but because i was away i didn't get to" she sighed but laughed. "I'll just have to make a big thing of my 14th" she grinned. "What about you?" she asked him.

"How come you get to be 13!"he said pretending to be outraged."I'm only 12,were you demoted or or anything?"he asked her but Libby wasn't the kind of girl who would fail.He sat down beside her.

"Well I don't have anything much to talk about.I am quite idle when there is no homework, but such a day occurs once in a blue moon."he said with a sigh."But today I am not bothered about it."

"No. I was thirteen at the very beginning of the year. In April" she grinned. "When's your birthday?"she asked not remembering if she already knew.

"You like doing homework?!" libby was quite suprized, who liked doing homework? Sure the lessons where awesome but homework just took up extra time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back