Relaxing

Kailey Harrington

OOC First Name
Kelsey
Wand
12 1/2" Firm Fir Wand with the essence of Dragon Heartstring
Kailey walked out onto the grounds. Her hair was changed back to it's normal brown color. Sure the blue was fun but it got a bit old after a while, It was a good experement though she thought as she walked before finding a spot close to the waters surface. She sat down and stuck her toes in the water before laying back into the grass and looking up at the sky. I just hope someone doesn't step on me! she couldn't help but think as she layed there wondering if anyone would even notice her laying there.

Harri bounded happily out to the lakefront. She was hoping to laze around in the sun for a bit maybe even take a quick dip. She was so busy in thought she didn't realise where she was untill her foot collided with something, it sounded maybe... human. She looked down and gasped embaressed "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! I didn't see you there!" she said recognising the person as Kailey. "I didn't hurt you did I?" she asked anxiously.

Kailey felt something hit her. She looked at the sourse and found it to be a foot. That foot belonged to Harri. "Oh you didn't hurt me." Kailey replied smiling at Harri

"Phew!" she said wiping and imaginary bead of sweat from her forehead "Mind if I join you?" she asked slumping down besides Kailey.

"Not at all." Kailey replied not even lift her head off of the ground.

Harri sprawled out across the floor "Cheers!" she said as she did so. She had her swimming costume on beneath her clothes and she suddenly felt the urge to swim. She was about to when a sudden wave of self conscioussness came over her. She laid where she was lost in thought. "Lovely day isn't it?" she said, her eyes shut tight against the blazing sun.

"It is..." Kailey replied, closing her eyes.

Harri smiled "Looking forward to the summer?" she asked "Got anything special planned?" she asked her eyes still shut tight.

"Yeah, Not really..." Kailey replied, seeing the suns light clearly even though he eyes were closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back