Relaxing under the Maple tree

Aurora Hades

Wand
''Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt''
Aurora was desprate to get a cool breeze of air.She was tired and breathless because of climbing down the Astronomy tower.It was sunny and hot out side but Aurora knew that it would be cool and breezy.With that thought in mind,Aurora exited the towers,went by the greenhouses,went past the Oak Fron doors and reached her destination:The Lawn.She walked up to a nice shady maple tree and sat down,opening the Astronomy book.She just looked at the pages becaus she felt so tired that not a word made any sense.

Kasey was feeling boring to stay inside her room and do dozens of homework half of which didn't make any sense so she decided to go an d have a walk in the cool air in the Lawn.She scanned the grounds from the Ravenclaw tower window and spotted Aurora.

She quickly climbed down the stairs amd walked to the Lawn."Hey Aurora!How are you doing?"she asked her with a friendly smile.

Aurora closed the book as she saw that Kasey had adressed her."Hi Kase!I'm fine a bit tired,what about you?"she asked smiling and moved aside to let Kasey sit in some shade."Do sit down."

"I am cool ,just as usual."she said with a smile as she sat down beside Auora."How are your lessons?Have you tried out for Qudditch? I play chaser on the team"She said with a grin.

Alex walked out of his tent after doing his homework and saw a couple of girls under the maple tree. |He went over to them feeling the need to talk to someone. 'Hey there. Mind if I join you?'he asked smiling.

Harri walked out to the lawn, she was excited about the fast approaching TWT and even more excited that someone from Gryffindor would be participating as the NZ champion, though she had thought Bruin would be selected she was equally happy when Hilary's name was announced, she came to a holt as she saw some people gathered by a tre, recognising them all she walked over, "Hey guys!" she said smiling at them all individually before slumping down next to them "Whatcha doing?" she asked looking at the book Aurora was holding "Yuck Astronomy," she said laughing, Astronomy was her least favorite subject.

Caillie finally decided to go outside and have some walk after long hours of doing homework. She walks slowly without a definite place to go. She didn't even realized that she's already outside the castle. 'Those homeworks really gave me a headache', she thought. She continued walking until she reached the lawn. She looked around and saw students relaxing, while some are reading. "Reading? no way..." she whispered.
She saw a group of students and thought that she could relax by talking to other people. Caillie approached them and said, "Hello, is it okay if I join you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back