🤍 No Grit No Pearl 🤍

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Red Rose for @Weston Stirling

Brooke had thought rose deliveries would be a lot of fun, and while that wasn't totally untrue, it was frustrating when she couldn't find certain students. Working off her memory of her own class schedule last year, Brooke had figured she might be able to find Weston Stirling if she hurried outside, catching him on his way to Herbology before she had to get to her own class.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Weston," she called to some passing students who looked to be younger. "I have a rose for him," she added by way of explanation, trying to catch her breath after the quick but dignified jog she'd just done to get across the lawn from the castle.

Valentine's Day was much more exciting this year, and Weston had enjoyed spending the morning watching rose deliveries in the Great Hall. The whole castle seemed to be in high spirits, and the only thing that threatened to dampen the mood were classes. Unfortunately, those had not been cancelled. Weston had been tempted to skip Herbology, but he didn't want to get in trouble.

But maybe if he arrived at class early, Professor Carter would let them out early. Weston was just about to reach the greenhouses when he heard someone calling his name. "HERE! I'M HERE!" He waved his arms dramatically before running towards an older girl. He could barely contain his excitement as he eyed the basket of roses she was carrying. "I'm Weston!" He paused as a terrible thought came to him — what if it was for a different Weston? "It's for Weston Stirling, right?" he asked anxiously.

Brooke couldn't help but take a step back at the enthusiastic response she got from what could only be Weston, giving him a bemused smile as he ran over. "No, you're fine, it's Weston Stirling," she said, grabbing the red rose and note for him, briefly wondering who was sending all these second years red roses today. "Good reason to be excited, I suppose."

Heyyyyyy, lets grab some snacks and go lay down at the lake and watch the clouds. Musicians need to relax too! ~Jordie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back