Relaxing in the sun

Justice looked down at the ground but only briefly. " Its all good it's in the past and I have gotten over it. I just wish my family would now." He said as he turned back to the girl. Wanting to know more about her family, seeing as he was probably the only one with a screwed up family because of his ways. " So tell me about your family, what are they like?"

"Sometimes you just have to leave them alone and let them get over it their own way, though." Natalie felt sorry for Justice. He had had a hard life. "My mother owns a shop. She's very kind, but...not really there for me or my sister. I suppose all the hardships she's been through is why." She shrugged. ''My sister, Leah isn't very nice at all. Except to me. She goes to Hogwarts, and she's had a hard time adjusting as well. And, like I said, I don't know my father. He left when he found out my mom was pregnant with me." Natalie neglected to mention that her father was a muggle. She was afraid that he had qualms against that sort of thing.

" Your sister sounds like she would be nice then, me and her would have to meet." Justice said, he was not usually nice to people but he found it hard to be mean to Natalie seeming as she was such a nice person to be around. " Sometimes I wish my family would have just ditched me I would have been better off, rather then my father trying to sculpt me into an image he had all planned out when I wanted to be something different." He hated mentioning the filthy pure blood scum, even though he liked pure bloods his father wasn't deserving. Justice didn't mind muggles it was just the muggles who thought they where better then himself. " So are you a pure blood or half. Because I'm a Half blood, my mum was a muggle."

Natalie giggled. "Nice. Yeah right. Well, maybe to you. I'm not sure though. You can be quite scary, so she might be scared enough to be nice." She stuck her tongue out at him, teasing him. She realized that although Justice gave off an evil aura, he had had a hard life, and was just mistreated and misunderstood. She wanted to be nice to him and show him that their were people who would care and like him. She was unsure of what to say about his family, so just kept a respectful silence. Natalie brightened up when he mentioned his mother was a muggle. "Oh, really? My fathers a muggle, so that makes me a half blood too!"

" Cool, Some people reckon I'm a Muggle hater because of what happened to my mum, there just full of crap. I only attack people who are mean and deserving to be attacked, but it doesn't take much for me to want to attack them." Justice confessed it had been a while since he had told someone about his psychopathic tendencies, no one deserved to be attacked it was just because Justice thought they came across as cruel and cold and Mean, that was why he attacked. Some people though he just was discriminating against the muggles but he had hurt more Witches and Wizards then he ever could muggles. Most muggles where nice to him and didn't judge because they couldn't know the extent of his past. His black eyes looking around the town, to see if anyone was still staring at him, he was getting the occasional look from a passer by but it didn't really affect him.

"You don't seem to be a muggle hater." Natalie told Justice, tilting her head slightly. She understood what he meant but still didn't completely agree with him. She would attack someone who attacked her first, and would only attack a cruel person if they were overly cruel to her or someone she cared about. She couldn't think that she herself would kill someone who teased her. But of course there was always another side to every story.

" Well its the only thing that separates me from the rest of the death eaters, it's a little bit odd, I wanted so badly to become a Death Eater but I couldn't do it. Being a Death Eater is more about killing people and having it planned out, I cant plan it, It's more of a spur of the moment thing." He hissed softly, hoping that no one around him would hear him, he hated people listening into his conversations. It just meant they where going to inform on him, or just listening because they where rude idiotic people." If someone tells me about someone being a complete arsehole to them, then I might pay them a visit, but other then that I just leave it, unless they do or say something to me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back