Relaxing by the Lake

James sighed, he felt sorry for her but didn't know what to say, "I'm glad that your happy now" he said lamely, James laughed "your right, she can be a right b!itch sometimes, but i suppose I started this argument, and your not far off with the weird connection thing, there have definately been some strange occurances, like we both started to notice our abilities on the same day, but we were in completly different places" he paused for a moment to think "also we have the exact opposite fears" he smiled, mostly because they had made eachother scared of things, but thats a different story.

"so do you like to read then?" he asked picking up on the fact that she said read not watched too much sci-fi.

James chuckled with her, "I would like to meet him when he does come to Hogwarts" he smiled, "have you not seen or heard from your dad at all?"

Myra shrugged. "Yeah, I read when I can't sleep. I watch Sci-Fi too." She quickly turned the question around for him. "What about you? What do you read? Or watch?"

You'd like to meet step-bro, would you? "Actually, I'm meeting him at The Three Broomsticks soon. Want to come along? Oh, and call him Luke. He hates being called Lucas." She purposely ignored the comment of the sperm-donner drunk, A.K.A her 'real' father.

Myra shrugged. "Yeah, I read when I can't sleep. I watch Sci-Fi too." She quickly turned the question around for him. "What about you? What do you read? Or watch?"

You'd like to meet step-bro, would you? "Actually, I'm meeting him at The Three Broomsticks soon. Want to come along? Oh, and call him Luke. He hates being called Lucas." She purposely ignored the comment of the sperm-donner drunk, A.K.A her 'real' father.

James lent down and pressed his lips to her shoulder as she talked, she was warm and having her so close was comforting, he smiled against her and moved away only a little when he needed to talk "I like to read pretty much anything, and when I get the chance I watch anything that's a little different, although I have to admit I have been known to follow gossip girls, but only over Sams shoulder" he laughed, he didn't think that Myra would judge him too harshly on his t.v preferences but he didn't want to seem too sissy like.

"yeah, I would like to come along" he smiled and placed his lips back on her shoulder, and nodded in understanding about the name thing, "I get not liking your name all that much, My mum used to insist on calling me Jamie and for some reason I have never really liked it" he smiled "but telling my mum that and getting her to take note was a near impossible task" he chuckled a little.

He noticed that she ignored the question about her father and guessed that it is a sensitive topic, so he decided to leave it until she brought up the subject, "its got to be fun to have someone younger than you though" he paused and sighed "I know I sure miss it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back