Relaxing Before Exams

Kaela smiled shyly when Kale kissed her forehead, loving the feeling of his lips on her skin. It was very reassuring to her, like with that gesture he was saying 'I'm here for you.' She looked up at him when he loosened his grip, frowning when Kale brought up summer. Kaela did not want to spend three months away from Kale, especially three long months with just her da and her brother. "I'm really gonna miss you too. I dunno if I can stand to be away from you for three months..." Kaela thought about this for a minute before coming up with an idea. "Kale, will you please visit me this summer? I don't think I'll last three months without you, and I'm sure my da would love to meet you. I can show you the coast and how pretty it is. Much nicer than your lake." Kaela grinned at this, happily teasing Kale.

Kale smiled at Kaela when she asked him to visit during the summer. He nodded at her, "Sure, I think it would be cool to see the coast. Oh, yeah...and uhh, be with you, I guess." he joked and laughed while hugging her tightly. Kale wouldn't want to spend his summer any other way. "But...only under one condition, you need to come and visit me too!" Kale said, "Oh, and don't hate on my lake." he said with mock seriousness. Kale wondered if she would want to visit his crazy again, he hoped that Kaela would take him up on the offer because he wanted to see her as much as he could over those three months.

Kaela giggled at Kale as he joked with her, reminding herself that it was indeed a joke. When Kale said she had to visit him too she smiled brightly. "Of course! But I am allowed to hate on your lake all I want. It's so pathetic compared to the ocean!"

"We'll just have to see about that." Kale said, loving the fact that they could joke around with each other. He grinned at Kaela, not taking his arms away from her. "You live right on the coast?" Kale inquired, he remembered her mentioning it before since they lived some ways apart.

"Yes, right on the southern coast. You can see it from the house. It's so beautiful, all the time, even when it rains." Kaela grinned at Kale and stood up on her tippy toes in and attempt to kiss him. She closed her eyes and pouted her lips, hoping he would get the message.

Kale nodded at Kaela, he was looking forward to visiting her already. Especially because he hadn't ever seen the ocean before. As Kaela stood on her toes to kiss him, he acted as if he were looking away. After a moment of her standing there with her eyes closed and lips pouted out, Kale laughed softly and meshed his lips against hers softly, hugging her tightly. "Do you think we should head up toward your tower now that things seem better?" Kale inquired with a small smile, happy that he got to spend some extra time with her even though Estrella wasn't the friendliest to run into.

Kaela let out a playful sigh while she was waiting for Kale to kiss her. When their lips met she smiled happily and kissed him back, hugging him tighter. "Aw, but I was having so much fun here," she said with a fake pout and kissed Kale again. Kaela was tired, but she didn't really want to leave Kale. Sometimes she wished they had been in the same house so she could sit with him in the common room or something.

Kale kissed Kaela back, not wanting to leave her just yet. He knew that she was tired earlier that day and he wanted to let her nap, "I know.." Kale kissed her again and grinned, he could stay up there all day with her if it were possible. He released his grip from her and stood there before leaning in and giving her one last kiss before taking her hand, "C'mon, lets get you back to your common room so that you can nap." Kale told her with a smile while pulling her toward the door of the tower, even though he really did want to spend more time with Kaela.

Kaela kissed Kale back happily, glad he was being so nice. When he let go and began pulling her toward the doorway Keala quickly wrapped her arms around Kale's waist with a firm grip. "Nope, you'll have to drag me if you want to get rid of me." She grinned playfully at Kale, wondering what he would do. He could probably walk easily with her down the hallway, or pick her up, but she liked the idea of making him do something that involved touching her rather than just walking down the hallway hand in hand.

Kale gave Kaela a challenging look, she was being just as stubborn as he was at that moment. "Am I going to have to do what I do to Mindy when she is being difficult to you?" he asked her with a smirk as she wrapped her arms around his waist firmly. Like any other teenage boy, Kale would have much rather snogged with Kaela up in the tower, but he was now being challenged by her and wouldn't let her win by staying up there. Kale couldn't help but laugh, he stood there frozen thinking of what he was going to next, he thought about picking her up or dragging her while she was latched onto his midsection. "You know...you can take this the easy way or the hard way, I bet I can just throw you over my shoulder.." he told Kaela, as if he was speaking to a small child.

Kaela giggled at Kale and the thought of him throwing her around like he could Mindy. I'm way too big for him to do that. "Throw me over your shoulder? I don't think you're strong enough. Those arms are looking pretty scrawny." Kaela taunted Kale, happily prolonging her time there with her cheek against his chest.

Kaela was right, Kale was awfully scrawny and he had very little muscle. His lankiness especially brought it out a lot more. "Wanna bet?" he taunted back, his blue eyes widening slightly. With much effort, Kale released her firm grip from around his waist and grabbed her arm to place it around his neck. He wasn't going to try to throw her over his shoulder because he didn't want her to prove him right and accidentally drop her. Kale bent at his knees and picked her up the easier way. He laughed at her, wondering if she would struggle to get out or not. "Time to go!" he exclaimed sarcastically with a cheese ball grin while walking toward the exit once more.

Kaela squealed when Kale picked her up. Kale had no trouble although she was struggling against him the whole way. Seeing she wasn't getting down anytime soon Kaela wrapped her arms around Kale's neck and laid her cheek on his chest. "This is even better. I think I'll take that nap now." With a wide smile on her face Kaela closed her eyes and pretended to sleep in Kale's arms.

Kale grinned at Kaela as he walked out of the tower with her in his arms, he was just relieved that he didn't have to walk up stairs or else he wouldn't be as confident to carry her that far without dropping her. Not long after exiting the tower they were in front of the portrait that led into the Ravenclaw tower, "Okay Sleeping Beauty, this is your stop." he set her down on her two feet and smiled, somewhat sad that he would now have to part from her after being able to spend some extended time with her.

Kaela let Kale walk with her without a struggle, just enjoying being in his arms. It made her feel small to be carried like that, plus Kale smelled good. When he said it was her stop and set her down Kaela opened her eyes and tried not to frown. She wrapped her arms around Kale in a tight hug, wishing so bad that she didn't have to let go. Finally Kaela released Kale and gave him a kiss. "I'll see you later?" she asked hopefully, hating that she had to leave him at all.

Kale wrapped his arms around Kaela one last time and kissed her before releasing. He was a bit down that he wasn't going to be spending anymore time with her that day too, but the thought of how much time he was going to be able to spend with her during the summer made everything feel better. Kale smiled at Kaela, "You can count on it.." he said, pulling her into another hug, "Good night"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back