Relaxing and Watching

Ana-Cole Shorts

Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring
Ana-Cole walked around the castle for as long as she could take it. Now it is time to do something new. Ana-Cole thought to herself. She decided to go down to the lake. When Ana-Cole walked down to the lake. She looked for a place to relax. She found this lovely tree that looked perfect to sit and glance out over the lake from. Ana-Cole sat down and looked out over the water. She was still new here but by far her favorite area had to be the lake. It was just so wonderful. She thought. What a perfect place. As Ana-Cole glanced out at the lake she was lost in her many thoughts.

Elise saw Ana from the window upstairs and decided to join her. She hurried down the stairs and skipped a few steps and ran out with her jacket and came close to Ana and said " Hey!". she plopped down beside her friend.

"hello" Ana-Cole said remembering seeing and talking to Elise before. Ana-Cole had been knocked out of her thoughts but she did not mind in the slightest she was glad to finally have some company. "So" Ana-Cole started "Anything new" She asked Elise.

Elise nodded and said " Im meeting my sister later today". she said smiling " Anything new with you?". she said looking at the pretty lake.

Ana-Cole turned away from the lake to speak to Elise. "Actually nothing really. I was a little bored just walking around the castle. I just needed a change of scenery" Ana-Cole replied.

Caysi nodded and said " Would you like to walk around a bit". she said getting ready to prop herself up.

Ana-Cole did not need to think about it. She loved doing something new and hated to do the same thing for long. "A walk would be lovely." Ana-Cole said getting to her feet and brushing herself off to make sure she did not have any grass or dirt on her from sitting on the ground.

Elise got up to she and Ana-Cole went around for a bit and said " Are you and your sister twins?". she said smiling looking at the pebbles under her feet some of the time.

Ana-Cole gave a little laugh. She recieved that question quite a bit. "No thank god." Ana-Cole said jokingly. "We were born close but not that close." Ana-Cole said with a wider smile. "Some people think that we look a lot alike but I think we look nothing alike. I guess that is what every sister wants to think though" Ana-Cole said with another little laugh. Once Ana-Cole waited abit she asked Elise "Are you and your sister very close?" Ana-Cole always wondered about other siblings. Ana-Cole and Emma were very close she always wondered if others were the same way.

Elise nodded and said " We are so close..well ever since I moved in with my aunt, I send letters and birthday gifts to Caysi". she said smiling. Elise smiled and said " When's your birthday?". she said smiling waiting to hear.

Ana-Cole was glad that she had met someone that she could talk to so easily. Ana-Cole could tell that they were going to be friends. "My birthday well it is May 20. When is yours?" Ana-Cole asked.

Elise smiled because she had made a friend that she liked alot :). Elise smiled and said " My Birthday is December 5th tommorow actully..". she said smiling alot.

Ana-Cole smiled. "Then a very happy early birthday" She looked over at Elise "I could sing Happy Birthday to you, but since I believe that you would still like to hear afterward I do not think me singing would be best" Ana-Cole said with a smile and a laugh. She always joked about her singing. Her voice actually was not the best but it was not horrid. She was able to joke about it though.

Elise smiled and said " Thank you!". she gave a big smile." My singing is quite bad if you hear me......you would probably be deaf..and i'd break glass.". she said laughing a bit. Elise smiled and looked at the trees swaying back and forth as they walked around. Elise wanted to get to know Ana-Cole a bit more so she said " My sister calls me Eli...or Elisey...but you can call me either". she said smiling she put her little pink gloves on because her hands were so cold. Elise brushed her hair away from her face and put it behind her ears. Elise smiled and said " I just love red...wow that was a bit random..". she said aloud with a bit of a weird look on her face she was never that random before. Elise smiled and said " Going on with my randomness what's your favourite colour?". she said smiling.

Ana-Cole laughed at Elise randomness. She then realized how cold it was. She reached into her pockets in search for her gloves. She finally found them but they were the types of gloves that were called hobo gloves and did not have the fingers. These gloves looked nice but did not do very good with giving warmth. "Don't worry I can be random too. Actually I am usually random. Yet my favorite color would have to be baby blue. " Ana-Cole said with a smile.

Elise smiled and said " Blue is awesome!". Elise felt so hyper right now and she said " Im so hyper.....what should we do?". she said laughing she was totally hyper and didn't know what to do.

Ana-Cole laughed. She could tell that Elise was extremely hyper. "Did you eat a bowl of sugar today?" Ana-Cole joked. "Umm What to do. What to do. What can we do that you need to act like you ate a bowl of sugar" She said with a smile and actually trying to think about it .

Elise was smiling so much that her cheeks hurt. She was so hyper that she couldn't control herself. I don't know what we could do...but I think it could probably calm me down". she said wondering what they could do.

Ana-Cole listened to the silence that was created between her and Elise. She liked the silence it allowed her to think. She did not want to make any odd suggestions but she could think of nothing else. "We can umm" She began "We can play a muggle sport of something along those lines" She said hoping her suggestion was not well odd. "But we do not have to if you want to do something else" She finished off. Looking out over the lake once more waiting for Elise to reply

Elise smiled and said " I would love to play a muggle sport...like soccer or something like that!". she said hyped up. " But you can choose..". she said smiling. Elise looked at the trees and the lake and then back to Ana-Cole for her answer :).

Ana-Cole gave a relieved smile. she was glad that Elise did not find her idea odd or dumb at all. "Soccer sounds like fun" Ana-Cole said with an even bigger smile "But I must warn you I am quite good" She said smiling a lot at the idea of playing soccer again for she had not played in awhile.

Elise smiled and said " Let's play!". she said looking around and seeing if there was any ball around. She saw a ball and said " This will have to do...". she said smiling. " Oh yes....you play soccer too?". she said smiling because Elise played soccer all of her life.

"I did play" Ana-Cole smiled. "This should be fun" She said with a little laugh. Ana-Cole was glad that Elise had found a ball and she was ready to play. She was very excited. She glanced around for an open area to play in "This place should do nicely" Ana-Cole said, clearing the area a bit.

Elise nodded, " Do you think that we should do some warm ups?". she said smiling.

"Sounds good to me" Ana-Cole said with a smile "Your choice what first?" Ana-Cole asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back