Relaxing and watching the waves.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked down to the lake and sat down next to her favourite tree of all time. She leaned her back against it and looked at the lake..she remembered when Kiera and herself decided it would be best to get some Bikini Bites from Liz and go in there. Caysi smiled and remembered all the good times with Kiera. Kiera was definatley Caysi's best friend. Caysi smiled and missed Kiera not being in the same house as her but it was alright. She leaned even further down , that her head was near the ground. Caysi thought about all the people who meant the most to her like her father..her sisters..her brothers and Kiera...and Kiera's brother whom she had a crush on. Caysi smiled and looked at the castle next year would be her second year with more challenges and adventures. She closed her eyes and could hear the sound of the tree's swaying and the waves moving back and forth.

Emille had walked up onto a girl sitting by a tree.
" Hi there....Am I intruding on deep thought ?? Your Caysi right?

Caysi nodded and said " Yes...I'm her". she smiled. " No...no deep thought for me". she said " I think that your Emille am I right?". she asked calmly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back