Relaxing and Trying to Think

Ana-Cole Shorts

Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring
Ana-Cole made her way up to the North Tower. She had a lot on her mind lately with to say bluntly everything. The common room seemed a bit to noisy to relax and think. She made her way up all the stairs counting each one trying to clear her mind "one, two ,three, four,..................thirteen, fourteen....." She finally made it to the top and sat down. The second she sat down the thoughts came rushing back into her mind. Ana-Cole thought that some peace and quiet was going to help but it was just making the thoughts multiply and multiply. she thought about going back down to the common room and finding someone to talk to. That would keep her mind off things. I will give it some time Ana-Cole thought Maybe someone will come up here and I could talk to them she tried to think positive. Until then deep breathing should relax me a bit She thought hopefully. Deep breathing was a technique that her mother used all the time when her life was too stressful. Ana-Cole had never actually tried it but due to the events in her current life she thought that it couldn't hurt. "Breath in and out" she said listening to what she said "And in and out" breathing slowly as she said "Breathe in and out and in and out" Ana-Cole continued

Kasey was heading back for the Rawenclaw commonroom when she spotted a Gryfindor girl saying somethig to herself.Its sounded like'in and out and in and out'.She thought sh ecould have a talk with the girl if there was osmething she would like to share.She walked to her and said"hi,i am Kasey,is there anything you would like to share or any problem?"she asked in a friendly manner.

Ana-Cole quickly looked up at this girl. She forgot all about her deep breathing. She just tried to keep her cool. "Why would anyone care about my silly problems?" Ana-Cole said quietly to herself. Then as if it was automatic, now a days it was, she put a smile on her face. "Hello Kasey. My name is Ana-Cole" Ana-Cole said trying to keep the plastered smile on her face. Be strong. It doesn't matter. It is just a stupid little problem. It doesn't matter. Why get others involved? Why bother them?" Ana-Cole thought to herself almost on the brink of tears. She didn't know what to do. She was so very close to just spilling out her soul to this girl that she had just met.

Cyndi was bored and decided to take a walk. She soon found her way to the North Tower and decided to go look out the window for a while. The view was wonderful and there was nothing better to do. As she approached, Cyndi heard the voices of two girls and hoped she wasn't interrupting anything.

When she got closer, she saw the girls. One of them looked like a Gryffindor, though Cyndi did not know her name. The other must be from another house because Cyndi did not know her at all. "Hi girls. How are you both?" Cyndi saw that one of the girls looked quite upset and hoped that she had not stepped into some sort of argument.

Ana-Cole smiled a weak smile at this girl. "thanks" she said really appreciating that this girl was willing to listen. "It is actually quite stupid when I think about it" She said with a weak laugh that was just a forced as her smile once before. "I am just having a bit of family issues thats all." Ana-Cole said thinking about how it seemed that her whole family was falling apart. "Just not as strong as a family as it once was I guess" She paused. "but I shouldn't worry about it" She said wiping a small tear that had difted down her face. She then noticed another girl walk in. "Hello" she said trying to look joyous. Ana-Cole did not know if her efforts worked or not but she had to try to look anything but as upset as she felt.

"If you would like to share ,I am a very good listener you know."said Kasey.She noticed a Gryfindor prefect approach them."Hi,I am kasey"said kasey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back