Refreshment[C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade Caja

OOC First Name
Catherine
Wand
Willow 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
I thought it was time for a change, so I am going to use a new celeb and get a new siggy. So here goes...

Characters name: Jade Caja
Type of signature you would like: Complex
Celebrity you're using: Alexa Melo
Pictures (I can find them If you'd like, they don't all have to be of you):
Alexa_Melo.jpg
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm481397504/nm2028035
n8916274284_1561922_7155151.jpg

Writing you would like on the sig (name, quote, ect.): Another mess I didn't plan and Jade Caja.
Font (www.dafont.com):Something along the lines of Fantastic Pete, and VTKS Deja Vu.
Size: Medium
Background image (If any):Some sort of flowery mess that looks pretty. I'm not very good at looking for backgrounds. Could you find one?
Colour's you would like: Pinks, yellow, turquoises
Border?: Flowery if it works, but could you do one with and one without?
Crest (MoM, Dark Mark, House crest)?:No thanks :) (Gryffindor Rocks!)
Anything else (eye colour change, clothes colour change, ect.)?:Don't think so, just check that the colour of her clothing works with the whole colour scheme.

Sorry this has took so long, I'm in the middle of making it now ^_^ .

Sure that's fine :)

None of those pictures worked for me, it wouldn't let me save them and most of them had writing on them =-/

I used this picture, I hope it's alrite, if not could you give me one and I'll redo it :D ?

jadecajasiggie.png

I can change anything, so just say ^_^ .

Its cool, it'sjust a few things I'd like you to change.

1. Could you change the colour of the flower to something more contrasting to the background. This is because I feel it gets too lost in the blotches, and it should be standing out and more in your face.

2. I don't feel that picture displays the mood I want her too be in, or the correct facial features for my characters description. I found a good page for Alexa pics. I particularly like this one here...

Ellie, I'm really looking forward to this being finished. Could you please do what I have requested?
Thanks.

Yes sure, sorry Jade, I've not had my laptop for a while and have been using my old desktop and my Granny's laptop when I was at there house, so I've not had the chance to make your banner!
Unfortunately, I have Cadets tonight, So will have this done by tommorow :)

Sorry Jade, I was editing a few final things on your banner when my laptop decided it would just switch itself off!
It's been doing it alot lately due to over-heating. I'm really sorry, I was finally happy with the look of it, too :uberyawn: .
Anyway, I'll ry my best to get it re-done tonight, but I'm absoloutely shattered so it may be tommorow before it's posted :) .

Okay so I didn't get it atall like I had it, and I'm not too fond of it, but see what you think.
The flowery border didnt look nice at all, I think there's already too much going on in it :lol:
But I'll try it if you want.

jadebanner.png

I can change absoloutely anything, so just say :D ,

Also, I tryed out another two. There not what you asked for, there more simple, but I thought I'd let you see them anyways;

jadebanner2.png

jadebanner3.png

:) .

Thankyou! I love them all so much :) I will decide which one I like best and change it soon. How much do I owe you?

No problem, Glad you like them ^_^ .
Nothing, I make graphics for gree :D <3 .

Your welcome ^_^ , glad you like :hug: .
Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such as been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back