Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Ana Sofia had been making her way through the castle for her rose deliveries, glad she had already managed to find quite some people on her list. With the chaos that came with everyone being everywhere during the deliveries it always proved to be a challenge to find people, and she figured the best way to do it was just to stay put everywhere she came for a little while and call out names on her list. Her tactic had worked so far and she hoped it would still work for the last few names on her list. "Salem Lee?" She called out when she found a good spot to stay put in the corridor, waving her roses up high like she had done with the ones before in the hopes of making herself visible. "I've got a rose for you Salem!"

The energy today was great, with the shouting and flowers and excitement it reminded Salem a lot of a festival or market. She'd been enjoying having something more exciting to do that just classes today as well, having been all over the school trying to hunt down her deliveries for today.

She'd made it all the way up to the seventh floor when she heard someone calling her name, bouncing up a few times to see around a nearby crowd of students until she spotted a familiar girl. "Hey, I know you, from the Wild Patch," she said, heading over, excited about the prospect a rose. "Wait! I have a rose for you too!" She added after a moment, putting Ana Sofia's name to her face and digging in her own basket for a yellow rose off her list.

Ana Sofia chuckled when she had managed to get Salem's attention. "Right, hi!" She nodded excitedly at the mention of the wild patch, only now realizing that she actually might've been able to match the right face to the name on her list if she had just thought about it a little harder. With all the chaos going around she didn't have much time to think about stuff though as she was way too distracted with all of the roses that were handed out around her. If she could, she would've loved to see everyone's reaction to every rose they got but that just seemed nearly impossible. "Ooooo, wanna trade?" Ana giggled when Salem mentioned she had a rose for her as well, already holding out the red rose from her bunch for the girl to take. It wasn't really that much of a question, but it was still fun to be trading roses for a change.

Saleeeeem: We should go exploring again! I need my gaurdian! ~Jordie

Salem was surprised to see Ana Sofia holding out a red rose, wondering if it was from Tyler. Tyler hadn't really struck her as the red rose type, but then again, family was family. "Yes, please," Salem said happily, grabbing the yellow rose for Ana Sofia and swapping them, pretty pleased at the efficiency. She grinned as she read the note, glancing up and hoping to see Ana Sofia equally as happy with hers.

To ana.
thanks for making the yule ball fun even if I may not have been the type of boy you expected. sorry if i messed things up for you
Linden

Ana Sofia giggled when they switched roses. This was probably the best one she had done so far. It would be so much easier if people had roses to switch, probably would safe everyone a lot of time. Although she figured that would be extremely difficult to put together. "Thanks!" She beamed at Salem before opening the rose that came with her own rose. She was happy to see it came from Linden, yet a little sad that he somehow still thought she didn't have fun or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back