Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna get first rose and she needed find Allisson and she know that she was her brother new love. Jenna was a little read the note and she wanted a little laud becouse Thomas was so romantic person. But she stay profesional and later will be a little giggle but right now and the first needed find the right person. ''Hey! Is there Allison Becket? I have rose for you.'' Jenna hoped that the right person will be here and she know there was a dinner time.

@Allison Beckett

Allison had never been nervous for the rose deliveries before. But she was undeniably nervous for this one. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard someone speak her name. She looked up, a blush automatically tinting her cheeks when she saw Thomas' sister with a rose basket. "I'm right here, hello Jenna," Allison greeted shyly.

Jenna felt relif when she find the girl. ''I hope you have amazing Valentin's day! Here!'' Jenna gave her rose with note. She can't tell her that she read the notes.

Dear, Zoe!

You came into my life as a song that made my life full of fun and happiness.

Kisses,
Thomas

Allison gave the girl a shy smile and took the rose uncertainly. Red? She hadn't been expecting red. She thanked Jenna softly before unfolding the note. Her eyes widened as she read the words and her cheeks flushed a deep scarlet. Allison had worried before that she was putting too much into her feelings for Thomas, but he'd gone and countered every doubt she had with a single note. She stood, quickly excusing herself, and hurried away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back