Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Izzy <3
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Olivia was so close to being at the end of her rose deliveries, she had two more and they were in different houses, thankfully it was lunchtime and she could most likely catch them both in the Great hall. Her first stop was the Hufflepuff table for Amy Rosemary. Not a girl she knew personally, but she knew to look out for blonde hair. Olivia saw who she thought could be Amy and headed over to her, hoping she wouldn't mind having her lunch interrupted for a rose. "Amy Rosemary?" She asked.

Amy was content that day during lunch, as she sat with her classmates and friends. If she hadn't turned around to sneak a peak at the other tables she would not have even heard one of the ravenclaw prefects call her name. She swallowed her food before smiling at her and replying, "that would be me, anything I could help you with?" Amy glanced curiously at the few roses left and wondered who could have sent her one, if that was what the older girl was here for, delivering roses.

Olivia smiled as the blonde girl confirmed that she was indeed Amy. She produced a red rose from her bunch of two and handed it to the girl. "I have this for you," Olivia handed over the rose with a smile along with the note. "I came with a note,"
Amy,

You're my choice. Don't forget that.

Felix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back