Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava was not looking forward to the next name on her list. Still, she supposed even the scary Professors got roses. She walked a little slower than usual on her way down to the dungeons. Hopefully this went well. Her heart skipped a beat when she spotted Professor Styx before even reaching his office. She took a deep breath and approached the scary Professor. "Excuse me, Professor Styx?" Ava was proud of how she didn't sound as nervous as she felt.

It was Valentine’s Day, a day that easily slipped the mind of the Slytherin Head of House. As he was walking toward the Slytherin house to go into his study, he stopped abruptly when he heard his name. He sighed and turned around. He glanced down to see a Ravenclaw that he knew from his class. Lockwood, he recalled. He noticed that she was delivering roses. ‘Haden, I am going to kill you one of these days,’ thought Kalif as his eyes narrowed. “What is it?” Questioned the Head of House.

Ava stood her ground. The man was really intimidating. "I have a rose delivery for you. Two, actually. Red." She reached into her basket, then held out the pair of roses with it's note. "Here you are, sir."
Dear Professor,

Since I missed out on the tradition last year, it's only fair I send two roses your way this Valentine's day. Make the most of it sir, you're going to miss this in a few years.

Last edited:
Professor Styx took the note and the roses. He read the note, a little puzzled but it did not show on his stern face. He sighed, not knowing who it was from. If it were Haden, he would have been more obvious and used Kalif’s actual name. Kalif dropped the two red roses on the ground, along with the note. He started to walk away from the Ravenclaw, having done her job. He lazily waved his wand at the dying plants and cast a silent Incendio on them, allowing them to light up the dungeons temporarily, turning to ash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back