Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Having made her way pretty much to the very top of the castle Ana still had two students left on her list. Two students with the same surname, which made it almost tempting to just hand both roses over if she found one of them and ask if they could get the rose to the other. She was sure they were siblings. She wasn't going to do that though, as it would definitely take away from the experience. Plus she had been trusted with delivering their roses so she wasn't going to mess that up. "Van Houten?" She called out, trying her best to pronounce the name correctly. "I'm looking for Lars. Or Iris. Either one." She continued, waving the roses she had left in the air.

Lars had enjoyed spending most of the morning in the art room painting and making art. But now he had to return to the common room to grab a few things before his next class. He was heading up the tower when he heard his last name being called, he stopped and looked around to see who had done that. It was a young girl, who seemed to be looking for either him or his sister. "Uh, I'm Lars." He said, holding up a hand in greeting.

Ana Sofia smiled when one of the two students she was looking for put his hands up, quickly making his way over to her. "Hi." She politely greeted, looking for the right red rose in her bunch before taking it and holding it out to him. "This is for you." Ana beamed, excited she had a few red roses to deliver this year. Yellow ones were fun and all, but red ones were more interesting.

Lars. You are so kind, so soft, so brilliant. You are beautiful, inside and out. Everything you make is so amazing. You are my big cuddly brother and I cannot put in words how much I will miss seeing you every day. I hope you stay prominent in my life as we go out into the world. All my love, Lily

Lars smiled slightly as he saw the girl grab a red rose, reaching for it and taking it quickly. He read the note, surprised to see it signed by Lily instead of Blake. But it was a very sweet note, and Lars smiled fondly. "Thanks." He said, folding the note again. "Did you say you needed to see my sister too?"

Ana Sofia was glad to see that the boy seemed to be happy with the note that came with the rose. At least she figured he wouldn't be looking at it like that if he wasn't. "If Iris is your sister, then yes." She nodded, holding up the yellow rose with a smile. "It's my last one."

Lars scratched his neck a little awkwardly. "Yeah, she's my younger sister. But I'm afraid I don't really know where she is." He admitted. "She's delivering roses herself today, so she could be all over the place." He said apologetically.

Ana Sofia giggled when Lars said he didn't really knew where she could find his sister. "That's okay." She beamed at him. She was sure she would run into the girl sooner or later. Especially if she just kept calling out her name as she moved through the corridors or something. "I'm sure I'll find her, although I should probably move on if I want to do that." Ana sofia smiled, before giving him a little wave. "Happy valentine's!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back