Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Rowan Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Eleanor was having lots of fun with her rose deliveries for Valentine's Day. The hard work in the Hogwarts Gardens really paid off and she was happy that everyone else was happy with it. The next person on her list Eleanor was familiar with as he was a part of the Wild Patch Club. She entered the library, where she supposed he would be considering he was in Ravenclaw house, and began looking around for him. "Flavio Morales!" she whispered, not wanting to be kicked out of the library for being too loud. She hoped that he could hear her nonetheless.

With food in his stomach and two roses having been delivered to him, Flavio headed away from the great hall and to the library to continue studying, thinking that he wouldn't receive more than the two roses he currently had with him unless it was the rose from November. Granted he had received seven roses last valentine's day and knew his friends were kind enough to think of him, he hardly expected to be given so many two years in a row. Placing his book down at a table, and then placing his two yellow roses down as well, Flavio sat down and began to read through his textbook again. He wasn't two pages further into the book when he heard someone whisper his name. Glancing up, he saw it was Ellie looking for him and quickly waved to show her he was nearby. He wasn't sure if she was looking for him because she needed to deliver him a rose or because of something related to the wild patch, but he was happy to talk to her either way.​
<i>
</i>

As Ellie turned around she noticed someone waving at her out of the corner of her eye and beamed when she realised that it was Flavio. She quickly made her way over to him. "Hey, I have a rose for you." Ellie said, still trying to keep her voice low. She took out a bright red rose from her basket and the note that came with it before handing it to him. "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Thanks for always being there for me, Marcos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back