OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Elizabeth ❤️
Leo had to double check to make sure that his last delivery was a red rose. According to the name, it seemed as though this was a first year to whom he had to give the flower. Shrugging, Leo trudged up the north tower, planning to ask around for a guy by the name of Elijah. He was going to ask someone specifically, but then he saw the portrait and got a better idea. He approached the portrait and asked to keep an eye on the Ravenclaw boy for him so that he could receive his red rose and note attached to it. Leo waited outside, also watching to see who left and entered the common room because Elijah might not have been in there.
<i></i>

Elijah looked up when a portrait asked him to come out of the common room. He didn't know what it was about, but he stood up and walked outside. "Hello," he said with a smile. "Is that for me?" He asked, pointing to the rose.

Leo was delighted when the boy he was looking for found him, and he smiled as he nodded. "Yep! Here," he said, handing him the red rose followed by the note. He winked, "someone has an admirer." It was a red rose after all.</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">

Dear Elijah,

You are cute!

Hugs

Elly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back