Sophia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Open after @Caleb Thorne

Jules had been messing around the whole week since school started and this day wasn't an exception. She had spent a lot of time in the kitchens cause she totally wasn't that person who was good at making food, but with a help of elves, she managed to make donuts. Almost all of them were just filled with caramel because Jules was a big fan of caramel but a few of them were filled with mayonnaise, something she really hated so she decided that it will be perfect for a prank. And she entered the Hall with her donuts and searched for someone she already knew, it didn't matter who it was, just the main condition was that she knew them cause it would be suspicious if she just sat next to someone she didn't know and offered them donuts. But she saw her victim at Slytherin House Table and fastly ran over to him and took a seat. "Hey, Caleb! How was your break?" she excitedly talked to the boy and pointed at the bowl of her donuts that she already put on the table. "Take some!" she offered with a sweet smile. She didn't offer which one to take, because she had put all the bad ones on the top layer and anyway, they all were decorated randomly, none of them looked like the other one, so she put the good ones below, so he didn't get a good one and didn't break her joke.

BTW, I'm so sorry that it took me some time!

Caleb was glad to be back at school and suddenly realized why Lila and Simon were always so eager to get back every year. Home had always been boring but he never realize just how much until he had Hogwarts to compare it to. Even on a slow morning he found himself sitting in the great hall reading a magazine he nicked from the library. He flipped through the pages slowly and looked up when he saw Julia coming his way. He grinned at her as she greeted him and it grew even wider when he noticed she had fresh donuts with her. "Hey!" he said brightly. "It was fine." he said with a shrug, "Some family came to visit but it was more annoying than fun since I had to spend all my time with them." he explained with a roll of his eyes. Caleb's eyes went right do the donuts when she offered him one. He wasn't particularly hungry since he already ate but he also wasn't about to turn away something offered to him. He grabbed one and set it on a napkin next to him. "Did you make those?" he asked curiously. He hadn't thought Julia would be much of a baker but he didn't actually know her very well.

Was Julia bothered by the fact that she and Caleb had talked only once and even that time Zeke was with them? Totally not, why would she tho? He seemed cool, it was enough for her to count him as her friend. "Well, next year you totally should visit me. I'm absolutely sure that it will be way more fun than a bunch of boring relatives. You would get to spend time with my boring siblings, at least a few of them. Thomas is away... I forgot where but he is away, so only three more siblings at home. Actually, they are here now," she wasn't even bothered that he didn't ask her all that information she shared with. "Oh, let's say elves made them with me just trying to mess everything up. Take this one too, it was like really lucky one," to not seem so cruel to herself, she also took one from the very depth of the bowl, the good one, with caramel.

SORRY!!!!

Caleb raised an eyebrow at Julia's offer for a visit. "Yeah?" he asked unsure but grinned at her. "Well where do you live?" he asked and rest his head in his palm as he awaited her answer and rolled his eyes when she mentioned boring siblings. "They're probably not worse than my boring siblings." he grumbled, but was glad to know he wasn't the only one. "Oh thanks." Caleb said as she handed him another donut. He gave her a curious look when she mentioned the house elves tried to mess with them. He couldn't help but wonder why she seemed so eager to give them away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back