Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Even though Geo had never directly spoken of Lennon, she'd heard Sophie mention his name a few times from their meetings for the Hogwarts Monthly. Figuring that it was an easier place to find him than in the Great Hall or by the common room, where there were more people lingering than potatoes in the school stew, she made her way to the fifth floor corridor in search for the older Ravenclaw. Once upon a time she'd hated the thought of Valentines day, but seeing the students come together and help out was always rewarding for the Hufflepuff.

With a new semester underway it was time for Lennon to get working on the next issue of the Hogwarts Monthly, so as usual, he could mostly be found in the newsroom. He spent most of his days there, not that he minded, but sometimes he needed a break when he found himself working too much. Just as he was heading out to grab a bite for lunch, he saw someone just outside the newsroom and noticed she had a bunch of roses so she was probably delivering one here. "Can I help you find someone?" Lennon asked, gesturing to her basket of roses. There were quite a few people on the newspaper staff now so he figured she could be looking for any number of people.

Geo looked up as a figure approached her, smiling at the student who reached out to help her. "Hi, yeah I'm looking for someone from the Hogwarts Monthly. He's tall dark and handsome.. apparently." she said with a small shrug, knowing that if Isaac was anything to go by of her best friends choice of crushes, Lennon could probably have resembled the joker quite nicely. "I'm looking for Lennon. Seems like someone loves him" she added waving a bright red rose in the air, figuring there couldn't have been too many in the school, and therefore not bothering with clarifying the surname.

Lennon nodded when the younger girl mentioned looking for someone and hoped the person she was looking for was currently in the newsroom otherwise she'd had to look elsewhere. He coughed out a laugh when she described someone and then proceeded to say his name. He wasn't sure if she was messing with him but he didn't know what else to say so he ruffled his hair as he cleared his throat. "Uh, well hi, I'm Lennon," he said with a nervous smile, wondering what the rose could say based on her comment about it.

He was Lennon. "Oh that's awkward then," she muttered under her breath, handing over the red rose with nothing but a pleasant smile. This was the boy that her best friend had spent a while interested in? Geo supposed she could see why, although not wanting to focus on it particularly hard as she had much more important things to be doing, she briefly waited for the boy to read the note. "Is it from someone special?" she asked. It was a red rose so it must have been.
I fell in love with you before I even understood what love was supposed to feel like. I was taught with iron hands, discipline was meant to prevent these distractions and so I sewed myself shut with ribbon I yanked from your heart and told myself I never loved you and told you I never loved you and I was wrong.
I just didn't know what love was.
-Anon

Lennon laughed and nodded awkwardly when the girl voiced his exact thoughts. He saw that the rose was red and assumed it was from his twin sister since he didn't expect anyone else to send him something like that. But as soon as he read the note he knew it wasn't from his sister. He read the note over and over again, at first not registering the girl's question, but then he looked up. His heart was beating fast even if he hadn't done anything as he thought of who the rose might be from. "Oh sorry. Uh I think so?" he replied. Though really he was thinking 'I hope so.' There really was only one person this rose could be from, but when he thought of the last thing Mini wrote him, which was the 'break up' letter, it just didn't add up. Though, as he read it yet again, the poetic words seemed to fit with Mini's personality. Could it be? She had started writing for the paper, albeit anonymously, perhaps this was her writing? Lennon looked up at the girl who'd delivered the rose and said, "Thank you by the way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back