Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Swishy Hornbeam Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Pascal recognized the next name on his list as being in Gryffindor as well, but he couldn’t recall much else. So he headed to the Gryffindor table in an effort to find Ronald Lazarao. “Ronald Lazarao! Is Ronald Lazarao here?” Pascal called out, hoping he was pronouncing the name correctly.​

@Ronald Lazarao

Ronald hear his name called he tried to approach a young Gryffindor and wave his hand saying that I'm a person was you shouted my name, the young Gryffindor came to me and have a Red Rose, Ronald waits for what the young Gryffindor said to him.

Pascal smiled when he spotted Ronald, and ran to approach the older Gryffindor. “Hey! I have a rose for you!” Pascal exclaimed, pulling the red rose from the basket and spinning in a fabulous pirouette before offering the rose to Ronald. “Happy valentine’s day!” He added, smiling as he held the red rose out and made sure the note was attached to it.​

Ronald,

Happy Valentine’s Day boyfriend!
Lumio

Ronald sees the red rose that he gave to the young Gryffindor with the note, Ronald grabs the red rose and read the noted he smiles and blushes at the same time this is the first red rose that I received and it's from my Boyfriend, he replies the young Gryffindor thank you and happy valentine day also with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back