Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Swishy Hornbeam Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
The next name on Pascalā€™s list was one of the nurses, he found out after asking a few older students. So Pascal headed into the Great hall and headed to the staff table to find her. ā€œIs Josephine Arora here?ā€ He asked the staff table, looking up from the name on his list to see who reacted.

@Josephine Arora

Josephine was a lot more tired these days. Every day it became more and more tempting to just take a little nap in one of the hospital wing beds, though so far she had resisted that urge. She was a bit quiet at lunch, tuning out all the rose deliveries that had the students so excited. So it took her a moment to react to her name being called. "That's me." She said, frowning a bit. She glanced at Angel out of the corner of her eye.

When a woman nearby said she was Josephine, Pascal smiled happily and approached her. He found the red rose for her from his basket and twirled in a pirouette before offering her the rose dramatically. ā€œThis is for you, happy valentineā€™s day!ā€ Pascal announced with a smile still on hie face, happy to be able to practice his twirling in front of the staff table.​

I think you might just be the love of my life.
Don't go anywhere.
Love, A

The moment Josephine saw the red rose, she knew what it meant. She shot Angel another look before taking it from the boy, surprised by his enthusiasm. "Thank you." She said with a slight smile. She then opened the note, expecting something silly. But the words on the paper actually made her heart skip a beat. Leave it to Angel to say something like this by having a twelve year old boy deliver her a rose. She couldn't help the smile that formed on her face. She took the rose and sniffed it before putting it in the front pocket of her robes. She then put the note away without looking at Angel. She decided to let him sweat for a moment, instead of giving him a response rightaway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back