Charlie
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 15 Inch Rigid Aspen Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
@Ajaccio Skey

Actually finding all of the people on his list was turning into a little bit of a chore for Zagreus. He had hoped this wasn't going to take all too long, but that turned out to be some false optimism. He had somewhat of an idea to look for his next recipient, now finding himself standing outside the prefect common room in the hopes the Ravenclaw might be around. When he spotted someone he thought he recognized as the boy he was after, Zag rushed forward. "Oh, um, are you Ajaccio? I have a rose for you."

Ajaccio had plan for this rose giving, and it was falling firmly into place. He exited the prefects common room and was stopped short as a boy, a first year rushed forward to him. "I am yeah, friends call me Ajax," he greeted the young boy, "What's your name?" he asked him with a smile before nodding. "A rose for me?" he was sure this would likely be from Nicole.

"Oh, um, I'm Zagreus," he offered his name with a shy-looking smile. But it appeared he had found the right boy so it was time for his delivery. Looking through his little basket of roses, he quickly found the one he was looking for, holding the red rose out for the older boy. "Here you go, one red rose!"

Dear Ajax,

Thanks for being the best boyfriend a girl could ask for. Je t’adore!
Love, Nicole xoxo

Ajaccio nodded, "Good to meet you," he said, and his tone he did really mean it. He did think it was good to have met this boy. He looked at the red rose and then opened the note and smile fondly. The only person who'd send him a rose was Nicole and he was warmed by her words, excited knowing that he would be delivering her more roses later. "Thanks for this," he thanked the boy.

Admittedly, the older students were still quite intimidating to talk to, but at least this one seemed... nice. "Um, nice to meet you too?" He supposed, at least it was nicer than just standing there and awkward smiling along. And then he was thanked and his small smile got a little shyer. "I am just doing my job." It was what he had signed up for, anyhow. "But I have more to deliver. So I have to be going." He still had quite a few roses left in his basket and they needed to be delivered. So, Zagreus offered the older boy one last little wave with his free hand before turning and rushing off so he could find his next rose recipient.

Ajaccio couldn't help the light smile at the boy's almost question about whether it was nice to meet him or not. "Sure thing, if you need help finding people, the last year's yearbook is in the library," he told him, since the older yearbooks would help if he didn't know the person. But he waved back and then headed off to do something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back