Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
((Red rose, open after Jessica, @Avaria Lockwood ))

The next person on the list was someone Rose knew because she was Alice's friend. Avaria was a sweet girl, and had actually delivered a rose to Rose last year. Rose looked around for the blonde girl, eventually spotting her outside. Rose waved and called to her as she walked over to the younger girl. "Hi! Ava!" She called, remembering that that was her nickname. "Do you have a moment? A rose for you!" It intrigued her that the girl had a red rose. Was she at that age already? Rose wondered if Alice was getting red or pink roses, but she didn't think so.

Last edited:
Ava looked up as someone called her name. "Rosie!" She jumped up and gave the girl a hug. She jumped back just as quick, noticing the basket. "What? Roses? One for me?" She giggled and clapped before clasping her hands behind her back. "I wasn't expecting anything. What do you have?" She asked brightly, intensely curious now that it had come to mind.

Rose knew better than to be too nosy about the roses she delivered, but she couldn't help being a bit curious. She laughed as the girl gave her a hug, returning it before the girl jumped back. "Yes! One for you! Delivered by a special rose." She said, gesturing to herself. "Here you go!" She pulled out a beautiful red rose and handed it to the younger girl.

Helene,
You mean the world to me, I hope you know that. I love you so much. You deserve all of the happiness in the world.
Timmy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back