Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
14 1/2" Knotted Dogwood Meteorite Dust Flexible
Jocelynn was looking for an older girl for this candy cane delivery. She knew the girl was a Gryffindor, same house just quite a bit older than she was. Walking around she finally spotted the girl on the fifth floor. "Madeline?" She asked just to make sure she got the name and face correct as she made her way up to the older student.

Maddie was making her way up from the Great Hall to grab a couple of books that she needed for her Muggle Studies homework when she was stopped, quite suddenly, by a younger fellow Gryffindor. She smiled at the girl ”yeah I’m Maddie, you okay?” she asked.

"Maddie right," Jocelynn said corrected herself, although she wouldn't have really known that beforehand, she knew the nickname now. She thought it was pretty neat the older girl was letting her, a second year, call her by a nickname. "I have a cane made of candy for you! It's meant to be like toothpaste but more sugary! Oh and a note, is attached," she said holding out the candy cane towards the older girl.

Maddie,
I can't believe we wasted all these years hating each other. It's probably because we are so much alike. Let's make this last term the best one!
Love, Lyra
[/font]​

Maddie smiled at the younger girl and took the candy cane from her and turned it over in her hand before reading the note. She hadn't expected to get one candy cane let alone two and she was most surprised to find that it was from Lyra, Maddie's former enemy. A little confused but pleased she tucked the note into her jacket pocket and turned to the girl "thanks for this, have you received any?" she asked, making friendly conversation.

"Oh you're welcome! And I've just gotten one, I kind of forgot about them and didn't talk to my friends about sending them, so only one friend sent me one," Jocelynn said to the older girl. It was kind of cool talking to such an older student, she seemed so big in comparison, not that this girl was big. Just that Jocelynn was still short and tiny while this girl was taller than her, not fat. Jocelynn wondered how long this girl would talk to her and if she'd look cool if other's saw her talking to an older student in a friendly manner.

Maddie smiled at the younger girl she reminded her so much of her little sister Leila. "I forgot aswell" she laughed "so i'm surprised i've received any!" she thought about the kindness her friends had shown her and felt a little guilty that she hadn't thought to send any out herself "one is better than none though" she said to the other girl, looking at her own candy cane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back