Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 Inch Swishy Ivy Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
((Red, open after Athena Holmgaard))

The next name on Emily's list was an older girl from her own house. She was pretty sure she knew who Athena was, and hoped to catch her in the Great Hall. She was surprised when she spotted the girl she was looking for while she was on the way, smiling as she hurried to catch up with her. "Hey! You're Athena, right? I've got a rose for you!"

Athena knew the rose time was here and she had ofcourse send one to her beloved Derek. She never had sent a boy a rose before and this was special to her. Making her way to the Great Hall she saw people walking with roses and it seemed like a fun time mostly. But than a girl called her name and came quickly to her. The blonde smiled at the Gryffindor. '' Hello. That's right I am.'' The blonde than replied with an smile. The girl had an rose for her and she smiled as she put herh and out to get it. '' Thanks. That's lovely.'' Athena than said in response at the rose.

Emily beamed, relieved that she had found the right person. "Awesome!" She said happily and reached into her basket, making sure she picked up the right rose and note before handing them over. "Here you are, happy Valentines day!" She said brightly.

Hey girl!

Thanks for being such a good friend to me all these years. I love you and I can’t wait till we start having adventures outside of school

Maze

Users who are viewing this thread

Back