Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Elliot)
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Alice had been glad to see Ava back at Hogwarts, but with head girl duties and classes it had taken a little while to properly sit down with her. She had sent the Ravenclaw a note to meet her in the student lounge after classes, as they needed to catch up properly. While she waited for her friend to arrive, Alice was reading a chapter of her Defence Against the Dark Arts book to prepare herself for her next class. She didn't have much time to waste these days, so she might as well study a bit while she waited.

Ava just always felt so tired anymore, but not so tired that when Alice called for her she wouldn't be there. She was lacking the usual bounce in her step, but she was excited to really catch up with her dear friend. She hurried down to the student lounge, smiling warmly and hurrying up to Alice. She didn't speak, just stepped up behind her and leaned down, wrapping her arms around Alice and laying her head on the head girls shoulder. "Allieeee," she hummed softly, content to cuddle.

Alice jumped a bit as she suddenly felt someone wrap their arms around her. For a moment, she wondered if it was Elliot, but then she saw the blond curls and knew it was Ava. Alice laughed and squeezed her friend's arms before disentangling herself from her a bit. "Ava! Come sit next to me." She said with a smile. "We have so much to catch up on."

Ava really didn't want to let go, but she did when Alice told her to, moving to sit next to her friend. She tried to put on her brightest smile. "Hi Allie," she greeted, swinging her legs a little bit. "You called?" She asked, unsure really where to start or what to say. Alice probably had a lot going on that was good, and Ava... wasn't really sure she did. But she didn't want to make Alice sad, either.

Alice smiled back at Avaria, putting an arm around her as she sat next to her. "Hi Ava." She said brightly, searching her face for a moment before squeezing her shoulder. "I did call." She said with a slight smile. "I'm so glad you're back. We haven't had time to talk properly in ages!" Alice said sighing softly. "How was your year off? Did you travel? Did your father teach you anything interesting?"

Ava cuddled into Alice's side, sighing softly. It was always nice to cuddle. "It's good to be back," She murmured, even if it was only kinda. "I went to look at a few colleges, but it seemed kinda pointless without Vader," She looked up at Alice. "I think I decided what I want to do though, Vader talked with me a lot and I think I might be a watercolor tattoo artist." She told Alice. "What about you, how have you been?"

Alice stroked Ava's back as she spoke. "Colleges?" She asked curiously. "You want to go to a muggle college after Hogwarts?" She ignored Ava talking about Vader, as it came accompanied by the usual pinch of jealousy. She knew Ava and Vader had a special bond, but sometimes Alice felt second place in comparison, even though she knew she shouldn't compare. "A tattoo artist?" She asked, surprised. "I think you would be really good at that." She added with a smile. "I've been thinking of going to the Ministry, even if it's maybe a bit predictable." She admitted. "And I've been good." She smiled, blushing slightly. "Things have been good with Elliot." She said softly.

Ava shrugged. "I was thinking about it," She murmured. "Wizards don't really offer art educations," She laughed lightly. She smiled, blushing a little as Alice said she would be good at her career choice. "Hey, I think you'd do well in the ministry," She offered back. She giggled a little. "I can even do a few tattoos for you," She offered. When Alice mentioned Elliot, Ava sat up straighter, looking surprised. "Wait, Elliot? Lily's Elliot?" Ava grinned. Finally, Alice had picked a decent boy.

Alice was a little surprised to hear Avaria had seriously considered muggle education, evne if it made sense. She had never considered that for herself, but it was something to think about. Alice smiled a little as Ava said she would do well in the ministry. "I'm not sure." She said hesitantly. "I worry a bit people will think I get preferential treatment, because of my mother." She admitted, a worry that had been on her mind. "I'll think about it." She said after the other girl mentioned doing a few tattoos for her. She wasn't sure if that was something she would want, but it was intriuging. Alice grinned shyly as Avaria reacted to her news about Elliot, she hadn't been sure if Ava had heard already. "Yes. I suppose." She said, though hearing her boyfriend be called someone else's felt a little strange. "He's my Elliot too, now. I think." She said with a grin and a blush. "It's been wonderful."

Ava shook her head. "Maybe, but you can't let that stop you. Worrying what people you don't know think will always hold you back," She smiled softly at Alice. "I actually designed a tattoo for you," She smiled a little wider. "I did one for everyone, but it took me awhile to find the perfect idea for you," She leaned her head on Alice's shoulder again, laughing lightly. "I suppose you're right. I'm just so used to referring to them as Lily's boys," She chuckled a bit. "It's better than Blake and whats-his-face," She teased lightly, though she couldn't help but look up at Alice from under her lashes. "I'm a little surprised, though," She hesitated a moment, "I thought there was something with you and Ilijah?" She asked softly.

Alice nodded and smiled at Ava. "That's very wise of you." She said, gently poking her friend. "When did you get all wise?" Alice then blinked in surprise as Ava said she had designed a tattoo for her, then said she had made one for everyone. "You mean all your friends?" She asked her curiously. "Can I see?" She didn't know if she would ever get a tattoo, but the idea of having one designed for her was pretty nice. She was curious. Avaria brought up Blake and Phineas, and Alice tried not to pull a face. They were so different from Elliot, it was hard to even compare them. But at her next question, she did frown. "What? Well.. no..." She said, hesitantly. "We're just friends. What made you think it was more?" She asked her quietly. She had heard strange things about Ilija lately, mostly that he had left the Quidditch tryouts in an angry huff without explaining why. She felt a little guilty for not checking in with him in a while.

Ava chuckled. "I got it from you," She responded. She nodded. "Yeah, though Lily asked me to design one for Lars and Elliot, too," She shrugged, before sitting up and ruffling through her bag a bit to find the right sketchbook. She used it as an excuse to not look at Alice as she answered the next bit. "I always kinda thought he had a thing for you," she murmured, "I've seen the way he looked at you," She admitted gently before sitting up, sketchbook in hand. "Here we go," She flipped through it a moment before sliding it towards Alice to show her the page.

Alice smiled. "No you didn't, you were sorted in Ravenclaw, you're the wise one of us two." She teased. Alice waited for ava to pull up her sketchbook, curious to see her designs. She didn't really know Lily or Lars that well, but she was still curious. The talk about Ilija was a little uncomfortable, mostly beacuse she wasn't sure how right Ava was. There had been a conversation at the lake when she had felt like maybe there was something there, but she hadn't examined it closely. "Oh, I don't know." She said quietly. "We're friends." She hoped Ava would drop the subject now. She was glad when she could focus on the drawing instead, leaning closer to look at the design. "Oh, that's beautiful." She said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back