Recieving a letter.

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
[color=b8860b]Lemina walked slowly down to the garden, she remembered planting the plants this time last year. She sat down with her back to one of the rose buses. A barn owl swooped down beside her and dropped a letter. She recognized the owl. Milnes!

Lemina grabbed hold of her family owl and gave him a small hug, she was strange like that. Then she ripped open the letter.

[/color]
Lemina,
How are you? I haven't gotten a letter in a while. Are you OK? Or are classes just getting too much for you. The girls are fine. Lizzi's written you a letter. Didn't you get the one she sent back in October?

I've enclosed the details of our Christmas holiday. We normally go to Granny's, I know. So this year, since we're a little better off, I decided we are going to go on holiday. I have given you two tickets. You and Lizzi can each invite a friend. If you don't want to it is fine as I am able to get a refund. We're going to Ardnamurchan. It's the peninsula near Fort William. We are getting a train to Fort William then hiring a car and camping in Resipol. We are going to visit the lighthouse at Sanna and various other things.
Lots of love,
Mamma

[color=b8860b]Lemina felt inside the envelope and found another two letters. She opened them up.[/color]
Lemina,
I split up with Callum. He was a total *******. Mind my language but still. He dumped me, through someone else. I mean, come on. I'm sticking with wizards from now on.

Are you coming to Resipol with us. We're going for two weeks. Should be great. I'm inviting Charlie, you know, girl Charlie?
Write back this time,
Lizzi ♥

Outward Journey - Edinburgh Waverley Station at 6:15 get the Glasgow Queen St. Train which will stop at Linlithgow, Polmont, Falkirk High and arrive in Glasgow at 7:05. Then at 7:21 get the Fort William Train. MAKE SURE YOU GO IN THE FRONT TWO CARRIAGES AS THE BACK TWO WILL TAKE YOU TO OBAN. Then you will arrive in Fort William approxamitely 1:cry:57. Go to Rent-a-car. Show them your seperate booking then drive south. You will get a ferry at 15:30 which takes you across to the peninsula. Drive along the road to Salen and Strontian until you see Ben Resipole. Then there will be a campsite on your right.

Inward Journey - Same as above the times are, ferries are every half hour. Leave the campsite at least 1 hour and 45 minutes before the train leaves at 14:02. When you get to Glasgow, the trains to Edinburgh are every 15 minutes.

Dates - 22nd December - 6th January

Tickets - 1 adult
6 children

[color=b8860b]Lemina's face lit up when she heard this. Resipole! That'll be ace! She was pleased yet there was one problem, who to invite. She ran throught the options in her head. Crystal, Kat, Blane, Maddiie. That's about it. I don't think I should do Blane. I think either Crystal or Maddiie. I'll ask Crystal first and then if she's busy then I'll ask Maddiie.

Lemina sat back, relaxing in the shade of the rose bush. Taking in the various scents. She'd send a reply in a moment. But for now she just sat there, stroking Milnes.[/color]

Blane was once again walking through the garden, his guitar on his back and humming a little tune. When Blane need to think or to play he would always come here, to the garden to practice and think. As he walked around for a spot he noticed Lemina, a good friend. Not wanting to disturb her Blane found himself a bench, not too far away and sat down. He took his guitar and slowly began to play it. He watched his hand as he did rapid chord changes and hummed a tune to go with them. He smiled to himself as he did this.

[color=b8860b]((Sorry, never noticed there was a reply :D ))

Lemina decided to write her reply.[/color]
Dear Mama,

Sorry, hadn't had much chance to write, school has been busy.

Wow, the holiday sounds great! There's two girls I'll ask. If neither of them are free then I'm fine going with you lot. I love the Highlands. They'll be great! So, umm, mama I guess I'll see you there then. Should I just come back to the house after the Yule Ball? Or what.
Love,
Lemi ♥
[color=b8860b]
Then she got out Lizzi's letter and wrote on the back.
[/color]
Lizzi,
I'm coming! I'll see you there. It'll be great!

You did the right thing. Most boys are *******s. There's this really sweet one at my school but that's another story.

Sorry, I didn't get your other letter.
Love,
Lemi ♥
[color=b8860b] After placing down her quill she sat back. Then the sound of guitar playing hit her ears. She looked up and saw Blane. Smiling to herself, Lemina shoved the letters into her bag, put Milnes on her shoulder and walked over to the bench where he was playing.

"Hi Blane. Long time no see! Mind if I join you? You're really good at guitar!" she smiled, it was true.[/color]

[color=b8860b]Lemi sat down and listened to the music. "No, not really. It's just the term seems to have flown by. You?"

((It's because I went semi-inactive for a while! :D ))[/color]

[color=b8860b]"Yeah, I would've dressed up but I didn't have the time to get a costume together." Lemi smiled and brushed her hair behind her ears. "So, umm, ready for the exams?"[/color]

[color=b8860b]"Me? Well I guess a little..." Lemi said, trying to be modest, "but maybe, I dunno."[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back