OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curved 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Vasilka took a deep breath, dressed in her usual gothic attire, and walked along the sidewalk. She had no idea where she was, but somehow, she would work her way back to her home. Her dark eyes looked around, not wanting Asparuh to be watching her. How could he still be coming after her? She shook her head. She glanced at her reflection in a window of a shop. It reflected her dark, purple lipstick and her pale face. She wondered whether she should head back home, but then it occurred to her. She would never be happy unless she had her child and Todor back in her life. She stared at the sidewalk, and realized she stopped walking.

Rosaline walked down the streets of New Zealand sadened by thoughts of her late husband. Rosaline continued to walk not paying attention to where she was going. She closed her eyes as she felt tears form but none trailed down her pale skin.
She barely showed any emotion to anyone now that he was dead, she could barely think his name, it hurt so much. Rosaline looked at her bright yellow heels as she walked, they were almost everything she wasn't. Yellow was her favourite colour, it always made her feel warm so he got her these shoes.
Rosaline kept walking when she bumped into a person and she looked up at the girl slowly and muttered, "Sorry."

Vasilka felt someone bump into her, and she turned around. Her fierce eyes stared at the girl. She looked much older than she. Vasilka immediately noticed the tears in her eyes. She couldn't help but think whether this woman was either a soft person, or something else. Vasilka was never the one to ask such questions. She gave the woman a quick nod and said in her german-bulgarian mixed accent, "It's fine." Vasilka then looked about, and saw that no one else was around. She gave a silent sigh of relief. If Asparuh was to see her still mourning over Todor, then he would be more displease than ever. Vasilka quickly wiped the evidence of mourning from her eyes. Luckily, her make up didn't smear.

Rosaline discretly wiped her eyes to make sure her tears were unseen by the girl and said, "Are you okay? You seem depressed." Rosaline somehow felt a familarity with this girl, like she had seen her before or heard about her. Rosaline then looked down at her canary yellow shoes and sighed silently and unnoticably.

Vasilka cursed herself, Am I really getting that readable? Vasilka nodded slightly, "I'll be fine. Personal experiences coming back to haunt me." Vasilka then added, "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Vasilka Zhefarovich." She gave a small smile.

Rosaline just nodded her head in understanding when she said something about personal experiences then her eyes slightly widened when she said her name then Rosaline tilted her head back up and said, "I'm Rosaline Jenane and I'm sorry about your husband Vasilka." Rosaline knew that a question would come up but she figured she would let Vasilka ask it.

Vasilka noticed her tilt her head back up. Vasilka's eyes went from depression to confusion, yet, remained fierce. "Pleasure, Rosaline." She made sure her voice was not full of anger when she asked, "How did you know about my husband, Rosaline?" Vasilka's body tensed.

"Chavdar," Rosaline said simply. Then waited for her reaction unsure if it would be bad, good or nothing.

Vasilka repeated, "Chavdar..." Vasilka recalled seeing him in Germany last year, and she remembered not hating him. She actually gotten close to him. Vasilka then asked Rosaline, "How did you meet him, and why did he tell you about my husband?" Vasilka felt almost violated that Chavdar would talk about her like this, but he was very concerned about her well being.

"We met in Obsidian harbour and we were talking about your last name and his hate for Death Eaters and my own, which is a very similar reason as yours, if I may add, and then you sort of came up," Rosaline explained though her Bulgarian accent making it hard to understand, as Rosaline said all of this her face went cold as she mentioned Death Eaters and her eyes flared up.

Vasilka narrowed her eyes, "You mean, he is here, in New Zealand? Oh, that is not good." She then nodded, "Yes, I hate Death Eaters, and you hate them too... Why is that?" Vasilka was curious on how exactly she came up in her and Chavdar's conversation, but now wasn't the time to run and find him, to demand an explanation. If Asparuh and Chavdar are in the same area, then there would be a battle. And whoever in the middle would get hurt.

"Yes, he is looking for Asparuh," Rosaline said truthfully then said with pure loathing, "They murdered my husband." Usually Rosaline wou;dn't have shared this with her but she felt an obligation because she knew about Vasilka's husband, before she even met her.

Vasilka shook her head, "Great... Asparuh is at my house, currently." Vasilka had to think of what Rosaline said twice before replying, "Oh. Well, I'm sorry for that. I just want to kill them all for what they did. I just wonder how they even found Todor and me. We were practically hidden from the world." Vasilka wanted to torture all the Death Eaters, and then kill them. She didn't care how, or if she would be sent to Azkaban, but at least Todor and her unnamed child would be avenged.

Rosaline nodded her head softly unable to speak from the hatred and pain she felt now.

Vasilka noticed the hatred she saw, and it reminded Vasilka of herself. She wanted to change the subject, "So... Um, how was Chavdar?"

"Chavdar is fine, are you close to him?" Rosaline asked glad for the change of subject.

Vasilka gave a small smile. "Closer than anyone to my family. Although, I have only met him once." Vasilka then had a twisted thought. "What do you think of him? Did you think he was a Death Eater at first glance?" Vasilka, at first, thought the same thing, until he showed her his clean, unmarked arm.

"Oh yes, I did, but he showed me his arm and the way he spoke about Death Eaters was enjoyable and true..." Rosaline said.

Vasilka laughed very softly, "I did too. But I recognized his eyes. Family thing. So, I am assuming he mentioned the wanted to see them receive the Kiss and such. Maybe perhaps even family would be sacrificed, if they were..." Vasilka didn't really want her own family to die like that, but Chavdar did. Maybe she was getting soft.

"One of the things we agreed on," Rosaline muttered.

Vasilka heard her, and then suspected something. However, she ignored it. "Vile maggots." Vasilka decided to change the subject once again, "Where did you go to school at?"

"I attended Durmstrang, and yourself?" Rosaline said ignoring Vasilka's last comment.

Vasilka replied simply, "Durmstrang as well. Like all the Zhefarovich's." She was glad to actually meet someone outside of Hogwarts or Beauxbatons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back