Rebound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyle Anne Irene Darnelle

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Okay so I have Skyle here who just got dumped (well the Rp is still going but is in the process of) she wasn't expecting it at all and is heart broken. She has a lot going on right now, she has just moved in with a new family since her latest guardian has died. Skyle has gone through a lot of deaths first her mother, then her aunt and her husband, then she bounced through foster homes with her cousin Angela who has also lost her parents and the same aunt. Along with their Aunts baby Kairi. All three were adopted by Damien who died and then they were all re-adopted by a new family. So Angela has stopped talking to Skyle and now she has lost her boyfriend. This is all very hard on her, what I need is a boy to be very sweet to her. She just needs him to befriend her at first, help her get through the day, then it can become more. They could be her final I don't have one yet so we will see how that goes. A little about Sky, she try's to make everyone happy, she had to drop out of Hogwarts to help take care of the baby but has been home-schooled. She is very smart and is good with medical things. She is also a musician, she loves to sing and write songs. She mostly does electronica and has her own turn tables. Skyle is also a dancer, she has done gymnastics for as long as she can remember and finds peace in dancing. So if you are interested let me know here or fell free to PM me on any account :)
Thanks for reading, I know it's long
~Annie

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back