Realising.

Anamaria Prinze

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Ana was led next to Riley in his bed. She wasn't happy staying home with what had happened and this was the only other place she could go. She led on her side as she started seeing glimpses of memory which until now she had completely forgotten because of the amount of alcohol she had had that night. Then she realised what she was doing and who she was doing it with. She sat bolt up right as her hand went over her mouth and she gasped. How could she be so stupid?? Now she had to tell Riley she was pregnant. She couldn't keep this from him.

Rileys eyes flashed open as a sudden movement shook the bed. He quickly sat up with his wand ready. He sighed when it was just Ana he placed his wand back down then hugged her tight. " Whats the matter hunny? Bad dream?" He smiled then kissed her neck.

Ana felt tears coming to her eyes. She didn't want to do this but she couldn't keep something from Riley. "Riley, we need to talk." She looked at him and waited till she had his full attention. "I'm pregnant." Now was time for the rest. "I've only just remembered what happened though. I was too drunk. And I was with Jay." She kept her eyes on him but was unable to find any kind of smile that she could put on her lips. "I had no idea what I was doing. When I found out I was pregnant, I didn't want to tell you because I wasn't sure whether I wanted it after what happened last time. I didn't want to hurt you by getting rid of it so I kept it a secret." She couldn't keep looking at him any longer. She looked down at her hand that was rested on the bed.

Riley frowned when she told him he was pregnant. He didnt know how to take the news. His last child had to be on life support and then was killed. He then picked up on the fact that she said that it was Jason's. " How do you know its Jasons? Anyway why are you crying about it. What is done is done carnt change it." Riley lay back down. He would speak to Jason later. Riley wasnt all too bothered about it anyway, he would be later on but not right now.

"I've just remembered what happened. I didn't know what I did that night before." She shook her head and rested her head on his chest with her arm over him. "Aren't you mad at me??" She had expected at least a little shouting. She had slept with her boyfriends best mate. What in that made it so she didn't deserve to be shouted at??

Riley shrugged. " What will shouting to make it disapear. Your still pregnant with his kid, well maybe his kid but still. Anyway i will talk to him about it later aswell. Why would you think i would get angry around. Since the last time i did im never going to get mad around you again." Riley put his arm around her and kissed her head. He was still going to be a dad in 89 month weather it was his or not.

"I love you, Riley." Ana cuddled into his arms. She felt safe and secure here. It was like Riley's arms were a cage to block out the dangers in the world so she was safe. "Will you hurt Jason??" She hoped his answer was no. She still cared about Jay and he was Riley's best friend. She just hoped Riley didn't do anything too crazy.

Riley shrugged. " I will give him a punch in the face for hounors sake but he is still my best mate so i wont go crazy on him." He hugged her tighter. " I love you too." He sighed then lay his head back on the pillow

Ana leaned up and kissed him. "I still don't know whether I want to have it or not. After what happened last time, I'm scared." Ana looked up at him and stroked her hand across his cheek.

Riley smiled then ran his hand through her hair. " Dont be scared Ana, this time will be different. My dad wont know about it so he carnt do anything. I wont leave its side when it is born and i will tell the doctor that it has to stay in our room all the time. Anyway its your choice weather you keep it or not, i will help you through what ever you choose." He kissed the top of her head

Ana rested her head back on his chest and let her fingers run along his chest. "I want to have a child but I can't do it. It's stressing me out and I keep losing sleep because of it. I just..." Ana didn't know how to explain the way she was feeling. "I'm sorry I'm dumping all this on you." She kissed his lips and looked him in the eyes.

Riley sighed then smiled. " All i can say is, if want want a baby but your not ready yet then get rid o it. Wait until you are ready then have one. Theres no point going through everything again if you are not sure." He looked into her eyes. He could tell her what to do with it properly as she was the one who is carrying it and it isnt even his child. He can only saywhat he thinks is right for her

"I don't know." Ana was confused as to what to do. She needed to do some serious thinking. "I'm going to have to tell Jay. I don't think he knows yet." She stroked his hair and kissed his cheek.

Riley nodded. " I feel sorry for him when he has to tell Caysi. She is going to kill him" He chuckled slightly. She seemed the type of girl to blow things way out of proportion. He was glad that he wasnt with her, not that he wouldnt mind a night with her. He smiled at the thought then looked at Ana to make it look like he was smiling at her.

"I hope they don't cancel the wedding because of it. I'm looking forward to it. Plus, Caysi and Jay look so perfect together." Ana sat up and started grabbing her clothes from the floor beside the bed.

Riley shrugged. " But dont forget that Caysi will only get the part that he slept with another girl and then got her pregnant. She wont take it too well." He smiled at how Jason may handle it. He had always been a suck up to his partners so she should forgive him sooner or later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back