OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Rigid Ebony Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Arianna was facing a big problem. Although, she was quite happy that she had managed to get into Hogwarts New Zealand as a transferee, her problem was a much greater pain. The young Gryffindor had rejoiced when she found out that she was sorted in the same house as her cousin, Aaren and brother, Armin. Though the former barely knew her, Ria was still glad for the comfort that the presence of a family member brought her. Though, she would have to admit that she would have been much more comfortable if she was sorted to the house that Liam was present in. After all, he was the one who looked after her the most, even though her would never admit it out loud, Arianna already knew all about it. Shaking thoughts out of her head, the Gryffindor decided that she would think about her problem whilst she walked around the castle and its premises.

It was not long before Arianna was already fully clothed that suited her tastes and the cool, sunny weather. The girl wasted no time for as soon as she thought herself as ready, she already begun her exploring. She went from the Abandoned Classroom to the Student Lounge to the Entrance Hall and to the Trophy Room. Many places she had went but still no answer came to her, even as she was already at the North Tower. Arianna really didn't know how she would keep her identity as a Nightray a secret. The elders had agreed that she was to study in Hogwarts provided that she would tell no one about her being part of the Nightray family a secret. Ria really did not know that was possible. And she certainly had next to no idea how she'd start keeping the whole thing a secret. As the Gryffindor girl paced around back and forth the North Tower, she had failed to keep track of her surroundings. After all, she didn't expect if someone was to come. Unfortunately, someone had probably did for when Ria was pacing around, as she was trying to solve her problem, she had bumped into someone. Not too hard she hoped. "I'm so, so sorry," she said as she tried to pick up anything that she might find that was owned by the person. After all, they might have dropped something whilst walking and she had bumped into them.

Jeremiah felt happy to be back at Hogwarts. After the disaster of the holidays, getting tangled with Conan, and the mild relief he found through Ai, he was ready to just come 'home' and do nothing again.Italy was not his home any more, the castle was. The pure-blood sighed as he began climbing the North Tower. It was weird suddenly having two more brothers at the school. He barely noticed Dante, but he was sure he would be seeing Giuliano everywhere. The new Hufflepuff was far too energetic, and then there was Arturo, who would probably find himself in some trouble. He had no idea how to control himself, and Miah suspected that he would have to be very careful as to who he hung out with. If Arturo saw, he would not simple talk to Miah about it secretly, he would probably be very vocal, especially if the Gryffindor happened to be hanging out with Khione, who was so noticeably not a pureblood.

Jeremiah pulled on the strap around the case of his violin, pulling it from his shoulder as he readied to find a place to play. The North Tower had wonderful acoustics, and it made playing all the more relaxing. However, as the Gryffindor attempted to multi-task by walking and opening his case, he bumped into someone. The bump was not hard, however, it was enough to cause him to drop his violin case, and violin. He winced as the instrument hit the ground hard, and slowly opened his eyes - scared as to what he might find. "Thank Merlin," he sighed, taking his violin and case from the girl. he was relieved that there appeared to be no damage. A simple repairo would fix it, but he did not want it broken in the first place. "Umm, it's okay. I wasn't watching where I was going," he explained, leaning his violin and case against the wall to clear room for his hand to be held out in a shake. "Jeremiah Raven. Gryffindor, yourself?"

Arianna's head was filled with different thoughts of how she should hide her connection to the Nightray family. There were thousands of complications on her parts should she do that. Of course, she cannot keep her last name a secret to the professors and she would most certainly not lie to them. And that also counts when she's joining clubs and all. She really ought to think this through a lot more as she would rub her temple in annoyance. Aside from those are the fact that she has relatives going on about the castle. Of course, they didn't know about this little deal between her and the elders. All they knew is that some miracle happened that outcast Arianna was allowed to attend wizarding school. If Liam and the twins figure out what was really going on, the Gryffindor was quite sure they would be furious! All thoughts were stopped short when Ria had bumped into another boy.

This was certainly new for the girl. She had not met many people in her stay in America or even in her brief stay in England. Especially when it came to the opposite gender. Nonetheless, Ria was completely calm about the situation. She had no need to feel nervous, did she? The Pureblood gracefully picked up the violin and violin case that had fallen and handed it to the boy with a small apologetic look. The girl smiled as the boy held out his hand and introduced himself. He's a Gryffindor too! And Ria couldn't help but be happy at the thought. "Arianna N-," the girl stopped short and she could have sworn that she would slap herself later. She was about to say Nightray! The girl sighed inaudibly and decided to just not mention a surname. She hoped though that the boy named Jeremiah wouldn't notice it too much. "I'm a Gryffindor too. I just transferred," she said as she formed a smile on her features and shook the hand of the boy in front of her.

She had seemed to be in heavy thought, but seemed coherent enough to pick up his violin and case and return it to him. His brow creased slightly at how she introduced herself, seemingly pausing just before she uttered her last name. He was unsure as to why she did this, however, he elected to not bother her about it. They had just met, and there was little point in learning her last name if she were not willing to hand it out naturally, not yet anyway. He took the moments' pause to place his violin back in its case, as it appeared that he would not be playing it right at this moment. He would much rather speak with this girl, Arianna, then play his violin. She seemed very nice and well mannered. It also helped that she had a nice name. It was easier to talk to people if they had really nice names.

"It's nice to meet you, Arianna," said Jeremiah, looking up from his violin case, that was now hanging from his shoulder, and smiling at her. "Thank you for picking up my violin," he added. He nodded as she told him that she too was a Gryffindor, and a transfer. That would explain why he had not seen her before, as she looked at least his age, it would have been unusual for him to never have seen her. He nodded at this new information. "Do you like it here? Have you any family here?"

Arianna was relieved that Jeremiah had not tried to look into her family. If he did, she wasn't quite sure what she should do about it. There was a lot at stake should anyone figure out her real identity as a Nightray. And so, she nodded in appreciation and smiled back at the boy before her. "You're welcome. It was partly my fault that you had dropped it after all," she said gently as her stance and her tone of voice screamed formality. She wasn't really sure how to cope up with this kind of stuff. She only attended one celebration after all and it was full of formalities that ended up in disaster. "Is it damaged in any way? If it is, I sincerely apologize and I will replace it if you wish," Arianna said as her features were gentle though deep down she was in an inner turmoil on whether she was acting properly or she should act less formally. She sighed inaudibly as she now blamed her lack of social relationship before coming to Hogwarts for her lack of knowledge on how she should talk to others now.

"I must say that the place is wonderful!" Arianna replied with a bright smile upon her features. Aside from the fact that she had been worrying on how she should hide her connection to the Nightray family, everything had been going well for her. She had seldom talked with her brothers, Aaren and her weren't so close, Ariadne doesn't know her and she'd only spend time with Liam. The Gryffindor girl nodded at the boy's second question. "Yes, I do. They are not much though," she said with a small smile as she thought about the fact that she now attended wizarding school with Liam and her brothers just like she always wished as a child.

Jeremiah shrugged, conceding to her logic as she was right. While he could be considered clumsy in both action and conversation, he did try his best to not insult or harm people or objects, but sometimes it just didn't work as best he wanted. Like now, where he would have rather not dropped his violin to the ground. "Still, thank you," he replied. He quickly examined his violin and shook his head, not believing that he could see anything wrong with it. "Not that I can see..." With a quick motion, he brought the violin to his neck and played a quick tune. "Ah, no it is completely fine." With no damage done to the sound quality or the case, he was quite happy to hold no blame to her. He wasn't sure if he would have originally, but it was easier that there was no damage in the first place. It was fortunate, as this violin had been his for some time, and simply replacing it was something he did not want to have to do.

Jeremiah grinned as she did, finding her personality delightful. And she liked the school -which also made him happy, because he rather liked the school himself. It had been his home for many years, he couldn't think of life without this place coming to mind. That was, until his brothers came. Now there were just a few too many relatives in the place for comfort. "I'm glad you like it - it's easier to become used to the place with family." Jeremiah had come here with only one other sibling, one that he barely spoke to and was several years older than him. It had been a little difficult to get used to the place by himself, but he had now managed it. "If I may ask, what are you doing up here?"

Arianna looked over the boy's violin to look at it as well. While she didn't really know anything about the violin, she could see that there was no damage on the outer of it, though she wasn't really sure on the inside. The Pureblood couldn't help but smile as the boy played a tune to check if the violin was fine. From the short tune that the boy had shown, Ria could easily tell that he had the talent and she thought that was a great thing. Well, it was also a good thing for her that she didn't break his violin. She would seriously regret that. "That's great," she smiled at him as she sat herself on the floor knowing that she had nothing better to do. Besides, it was a good distraction from her thoughts to just talk with her fellow Gryffindor.

Arianna couldn't help but find Jeremiah rather friendly and easy to like. She had to wonder if Liam knew this boy if they got along well, they had some similarities after all. And besides, she was pretty sure that both had already been here for more than five years, they were bound to meet at some point. The girl's thoughts were stopped as the boy once again spoke and the she only smiled gently, her eyes taking in a glint of sadness. "Well, we don't really talk much so I'm mostly getting by alone," she replied calmly as she looked at him as her thoughts took her to her brothers and Liam as well, which brought back her musings of whether Jeremiah and him were friends. Well, she hoped they were so that Liam wouldn't mind her making friends. She had been wanting to have some friends after all. "Well, I've been thinking about stuff and I winded up getting here," Arianna shrugged and made the decision to not ask the same question. It seemed fairly obvious to her after all. "How long have you been playing the violin?" she asked curiously as she tried to make a fairly decent conversation between the two of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back