Magne Kleos

thalassophile | overwhelmed

Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Finding all of the people for the rose giving had been hard, so with it over and the dance underway, Magne was very eager to just have some fun. he didn't want to think about anything other than just having fun. He got to the dance and was trying to decide how to start. he knew he could just go actually dance, but he was alone. Magne knew asking someone to dance could be the way to do it, so he approached the first person he could and said. "Would you like dance with me?"

Naveen hadn't expected to like dances much. But after the Yule Ball had been a success for him, he was a little more confident this time as he watched the dance floor. His sister had gone off to get something to drink and before he could find anyone else he knew he was approached by a boy in his year. He blinked when he asked him to dance. Was this just how dances worked? "Are you sure?" he couldn't help but ask in response.

Magne smiled at the boy and nodded. Keeping his hand out to him. "Yes," he had no qualms about dancing with boys, he just wanted to dance and have fun. He then motioned a little to the outstretched hand. "We not need..hold hands..," he tried to add.

Naveen felt a nagging part of him try to convince him to say no. But how bad could it be? He managed to take a deep breath and shrug. "Ok then." he said finally then hesitated when the other boy mentioned not holding hands. Was he just saying that to be nice or did he secretly not want to hold his hand? He hovered with his hand in the air not sure where to place. With cheeks burning he grabbed the other boy's hand at least until they made it to the dance floor properly. The music was up beat and Naveen started to sway and kept his eyes down. "I'm not a very good dancer." he blurted out quickly. "And I don't know if I remember your name." he admitted. "I'm Naveen."

Magne went to the dance floor with the boy he'd asked, holding his hand, but dropping it once they got to the dance floor, he didn't think one could dance while the music was this upbeat. He moved not unlike the boy was. "Me..either," he replied, taking a moment to think of the last word. "Magne," he introduced. "Nice to meet you, Naveen,"

Naveen felt a small sense of comfort as the other boy seemed just as lost as he was once they got to the dance floor. At least he wouldn't be the only one making a fool of themselves. "Right, Magne." he said mostly to himself before looking down at his feet. He offered Magne a small and probably awkward smile in response to the other boy. He could tell language was a barrier between them and he wasn't sure what to do about it. "Have a good Valentine's day?" he asked keeping his sentence simple and speaking clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back