Reading

Lily Luna Potter

Wand
14 3/4" Ashwood, core of Pixie Dust and Essence of a hair from the tail of a female unicorn
Lily stepped inside the Library, a bright smile on her face. As she stared around the place, it widened. It was very alike the Library back at Hogwarts Scotland, and wenever she had free time she had found herself reading there. That was why she was in the Library, to read. She had been at Hogwarts New Zealand almost a week, and still had made no friends.
Is there something wrong with me? she had asked herself a million times. People just didn't seem intrested. Then again, she was in fourth year, everyone her age and round about it already had there own little group of mates.
Letting out a small sigh, she walked down one isle of shelves crammed with books, her eyes scanning there spines. "Handbook of Hippogriff Psychology" she whispered, taking a rather scruffy book from one shelf and making her way over to a small table surrounded by red armchairs.
Plopping herself down onto one, she opened the book and began to read, although her mind wasn't completely focused.

Lauren was in the library, looking for some books to read on Herbology. Her favourite subject. Hmmm, where are the herbology books she thought to herself.

She moved along a row and came to some books on animals, another passion of hers. As she was passing through the books she noticed a girl, who was on her own & looked bit troubled. Lauren was wondering wether to go & talk to her. She looked a lot older than Lauren was & it was a bit intimidating. But Lauren plucked up the courage and went to sit down opposite the girl.

"I..I hope im not interrupting anything. It just.. just looks like your a bit troubled. Is..Is there anything i can do?" Lauren asked nervously. Knowing it wasnt her buisness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back