Reading

Zazuka saw Kailey and felt like her silent prars had been answerd. "He hasn't done anything. His presence is just toxic to me right now." She said managed to get out before she knew it would sound like a gasp. "I'm sorry alright. I couldn't help it but I'm sorry for my part in it. If Kirsty where here I'd say sorry to her too." She said her voice sounding like it was choked with tears.

Brian took another step forward ignoring Kailey's words Zazuka was crying and it was Aiden's fault "don't apologise Z!" Brian said angrily staring at Aiden "you have one more time to insult my friend's or my house and your going to see what this Ravenclaw can do and what he's willing to do" Brian said coldly to Aiden his hand twitching in anticipation of what was surely about to come, it took every bit of his discipline not to have already jinx this first year prat with every spell in the book.

"See..." Aiden muttered to the older students and said, "Fine, whatever..." Aiden still thought she was lying, if you apologize you should take all responsibility for your actions and she wasn't, just pushing the blame onto others and said, "I don't care that I look like the bad one here, I've done nothing wrong so I am not leaving." Then smirked and said, "I hate ravenclaws! So do what ever you want, I have done nothing wrong, so I cannot get in trouble." Aiden paused and said, "I dare you! I dare you to jinx me! I dare you even to pull your wand out, you will be expelled before you know it!"

Zazuka reached out to Brian. "Don't. He's defending a friend of his. I understand. I truly am very sorry for what happened." She looked towords Brian and gasped a bit before manging to speak. "Let us be the ones that leave I can do my reading in the commonroom." She said then gluped. Aiden's cruly hitting her again.

Sara had came into the library to finish up some work for her classes as well as clean some of the shelves since she was first and foremost a librarian. She heard the commotion but kept out of it since it was of course none of her business to intervene in student affairs however when it seemed like a fight was about to break out in her library she did feel the need to put a little interest in this one. Walking over to the small group of students she smiled politely at them all "this is a library so please keep your voices down and if you want to fight please do it outside, however I suggest all of you go back to your commonrooms and that if one of you is a Prefect she make sure you all stay there"

Brian wanted nothing more than to shove his wand up Aiden's nose for his smart mouth comment even with Z telling him not too. The prat was an insult to all the other Gryffindor's Brian had ever met that had been nice. Unfortunately before he could strike anything Professor Pheonix appeared and told them that they should take it outside but 'suggested' they go to their common rooms. It personally sounded like they didn't really have a choice in the matter especially Kailey whomed she suggested made sure they stayed put. Brian simply smiled at the Professor and said "yes, Professor Pheonix" understanding that she only meant well for them but was still a bit disgruntled by her timing, where was she when Zazuka was being insulted?

Zauzka put her head on the fist to try and consetrat. Close, close, close. Come on you've blocked this out before. She thought while taking slow but shallow breathes. Aiden's feelings where stronge ones since they where sufficating her like this. Come on, come on close! She comanded herself. Zazuka barely noticed that the libraren had come to them as she saw a flash of red before her eyes then she did it. She manged to block out whatever it was she was feeling. The only emotions she had where her own. "Brian would not be expelled. He would be put in detetion but your right in a part. They are against the rules and I would hate for Brian to get in trouble over someone like you." She said her head up now. Zazuka was still pail but her breathing was starting to back to normal. Whatever had affected her was starting to pass though she didn't know how long she was going to be able to hold up the block for.

Aiden nodded his head silently as the librarian advised them to leave. Aiden scowled coldly as she said someone like you... "Someone like me? What does that mean Zazuka?" Aiden looked at Zazuka waiting for a response hoping that either Brian or Kailey cut her off before she could answer or have some snooty remark.

Zazuka shugged. "Like always I didn't get much but I will say this. Be careful of the heart you break." She said looking up at Aiden. The star pattern again had chainged and there was no malice in her voice. She was never one to be cold to anyone even Aiden who deserved it at the moment in her opinion.

Again Zazuka shugged. "That's all I have to say. I can't explan it because I don't know much more about it. Just now I saw a flash of red and the words just came across my mind. Now that's settled. I don't much mind that you confront me about this because you where there and probobly came to your own conclutions but taking out the hatred you have twards me on my friends is low even for someone that holds himself up to such high standerds as far as I see. I would also like to point out that there is one in this school that can say for certen that while I do not get mad I do infact get even and believe me I do not aim to harm I am to humiliate which can be harming in it's self so I will ask you nicely to back off because what's done is done and there is no way to undo it." She said then took a breath. Zazuka had said all this very fast. She had taken a very matter afactly tone of voice though her manner was still a little sickly.

"You know nothing of me, and I'm certain that flash of red was the librarians hair, so just leave it." Aiden said no longer caring and then said, "Go right ahead humiliate me do your worst, I honestly do not care for anything any longer, I have more things to worry about then being embarassed."

Zazuka looked up in wonder. "Intresting theory but that still doen't explain the words." She said then smiled at Professor Phoenix. "Sorry for the disruption Professor." Zazuka said kindly. "Is that so? I would think that sad wouldn't you? Not careing for anything does that mean you do not care about the situation where where discussing any more? That you do not care that Kirsty may be in emotional pain? I would think that I may have lost my mind if I suddely found that I did not care about anything any more." She said still looking up. She was hoping a bit to confuse Aiden then may be he would leave them alone without much insedent that would get them in trouble.

"I meant I don't care about anything in this situation, I still care...Why am I explaining myself to you? I don't owe you anything." Aiden said the end part mostly to himself.

Zauzka wanted to laugh but kept a straight face. "I should think not I have not done you any favores but by the same token I have done you no harm yet you insist apone being cold and crule to me simply because you think I did something wrong to your friend. While I can apresiate that because my friends came to my diffence I still don't know why you would come up with such conclutions about someone you don't even know based on things you have observed with giveing the person a chance to earn your dislike. Fearther more there is matter that among all the argument you said that you hated Ravenclaws. Is that because we are Ravenclaws or is because of the reputation of the house that you think we are insufferable know-it-all's. If the latter is it then you should know that it is impossible to know everything because knew things are discovered every day." She said again talking really fast. There seemed to be little spaced where she actually took a breath.

Aiden wanted to laugh at her assumption of his hatred for Ravenclaws and said, "Its family matters, so I really think you ought to but your head out of where it shouldn't be...like why I have a particular hatred for Ravenclaws and all that come from them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back