Reading

Aiden Mauven

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt
Aiden walked down to the library out of sheer boredem and to try and find a quiet place where he wouldn't see anyone he knew. When Aiden walked in he saw that it was almost empty, Aiden smiled brightly and took a seat and then took his wand out and said, "Accio Wanderings with Werewolves." The small book soon flew towards him and Aiden caught it then out it down and began to skim the book by a very silly writer and ex professor.

Zazuka was reading for History of Magic near by. She heard someone summen an book on warewolves and looked over the top of her book. Aiden, she had been wondering about him since that day in the woods. Zazuka desided to swollow her fears and actually speak. "You know if your looking up warewolves there are some more intresing titels over on the next shelf." She said from behind her book. She wasn't going to put it down until she knew she was safe enough.

Aiden looked up as he heard someones voice, someone he didn't know well but didn't like. Aiden then saw it was Zazuka and said, "Hello Zazuka, I see you are doing well...how is Andrew? I know Kirsty isn't doing well..." Aiden smirked as he said this, he knew that Andrew was going behind Kirsty's back with Zazuka.

Zazuka's eyes went wide. "She's not? Andrew told me Kirsty had been doing well enough. Oh what's the matter?" She asked reall worry in her eyes and voice. She had talked to Kirsty once and she seemed like a nice enough girl. A bit lacking in emotions but nice enough. Zazuka also knew that Andrew had broken up with Kirsty to go out with her since then she had kept a close eye on Kirsty to see if she really was alright and not just saying that to keep face. There was little more worrysom than a broken hearted girl.

"Hmm her boyfriend cheated on her with you, someone I'm assuming she thought was her friend, that of course was the last time I spoke to her." Aiden said bluntly.

The color raised in Zazuka's cheeks. she looked down. "That was only once. Besides Andrew broke up with her over brake and I didn't meed Kirsty until after and she perfictly ok to me. Ididn'tmeantohurtherpleasetellmeshe'sokImeanIreallywouldn'twanttohurtanyonelikethat." She had started up normaly but then her words seemed to start running together. The star pattern in her eyes started to shake making it look like she was about to cry but there where no actual tears to be shead.

"Oh right..." Aiden spat coldly to the Ravenclaw and said, "After brakes she didn't seem good to me, but then again she wasn't trying to lie to me." Aiden rolled his eyes coldly as her words began to slur together and scoffed when she began to shake and said, "Save it for the drama club."

Zazuka cluched at her collor, reall worry in eyes. "How can you say that? I really do want to see Kirsty well. Look I don't think I could have helped what happened between Andrew and I but I still would want Kirsty to be really upset. Naturally she would be upset that Andrew broke up with her." She said. Maybe she should go talk to Kirsty, try and make her feel better. She was sure that she could offer some comfert even though she was the one that hurt her but what would she say and would anything she say come off as her rubbing in Kirsty's face that Andrew was dateing her now? Zazuka looked up in thought, a dreamy expression replaced the tear like shimmering.

"You could've wait until he wasn't dating anyone, you could've not gone behind Kirsty's back for him, what you did was really low..." Aiden spat. "I don't think she would want comfort from you...she's in capable hands trust me...." Aiden muttered with a glare, the fact that she was a Ravenclaw didn't help matters at all.

Zazuka put the book back up. That glare was starting to make her heart hurt. Not to mention that she could feel his discust towards her as if it where pin pricks on her skin. "I know. Wait..." She said looking up over the book slightly. "Where you the one in the woods that night?" Zazuka asked. She remembered hearing someone there the night of the Yule Ball. She cought his gaze again and sank back into behind the book. She had been looked that way for too long back at Willow's Rain, her home town.

"No, but I'm not a moron, I can tell when things don't add up and that didn't..." Aiden said with another glare. "The way he looked at you, the way you looked at him it was all to obvious." Aiden added.

Zazuka thought about what Aiden. Though she didn't see his glare she could still feel it. She fliched softly but she kept looking down. "If your talking about when I was found there was nothing going on then. It was when I realized how I felt about Andrew. Really at the time everything was brand new." She said her voice thoughtful yet a little airy like she wasn't getting enough air.

"I most certainly am, I've never seen you aside from there in my life..." Aiden said truthfully but still with coldness in his tone. "Did you ever figure out what your little divination thing was?" Aiden asked coldly.

Zazuka shook her head fast. "I still have little clue what it could mean. But I think to explain it would be something like there is meaning in everything that happens in a person's life no matter how small. That what I've concluded anyway I could be wronge." She said. She started to shiver. Aiden's coldness was hitting her like a winter frost. Zazuka closed her eyes. It was getting difficult to breath but she still looked perfictly alright on the outside.

Kailey had decided to take a day to venture outside of the common room and had eventually wound up in the library. She was starting to regret choosing her green off the shoulder sweater to wear, though the muggle jeans were perfect any day. She peered over the edge of her book to see Zazuka talking to a younger boy. Not taking much in the went back to reading, she looked back up again after a few pages and knew Zazuka was starting to go back into herself, Not very readable to most, But when you live with a person for so long you realize when their upset even if obvious signs arent there.

It was about this time then kailey stuck her bookmark into the biography of some old wizard she hadn't heard of before and walked a bit closer, yet not gong all the way to the table as of yet. She wanted to monitor the situation a bit more before she did anything drastic. She casually leaned against a nearby wall and cracked the biogaphy back open and looked down at it, her ears wide open.

Brian had seen Kailey leave the common room and decided to follow, while not getting too close. He was still a bit stung that she'd kept such a bit secret as Zazuka dating a member of the future Death Eater's club and hadn't told him. So when she entered the Library he was a bit shocked to see that Zazuka was already there and wondered if they were going to meet up, Brian walked in and began looking at a random book not really paying attention though he did hear the voice of Aiden and could only wonder what type of trouble he was causing.

"Well then..." Aiden started with harshness in his voice instead of coldness. "You k? You look...cold?" Aiden said with a cold smirk and glare.

Upon hearing the guys voice Kaileys eyes snapped up from the book for a split second, but it enough to see the Smirk, If he moved an inch closer to Zazuka or hurt her in anyways Kailey would be over there faster than that arrogant little first year could say Snitch.

Zazuka cringed. Her face pailed and her brathing became openly labored. "Please could you back up. I can feel your coldness, I can feel your crulty. It's sufficating." She said closing her fist around her the base of her neck. Too much, too much negetivity. To someone as open to everything as Zazuka was while her ablitis where coming in it was like a snow storm. She looked up at Aiden with pleading in her eyes now.

Aiden took one step back because he felt someone's eyes on them and said, "What do you have little prefects around here to get me in trouble because I dislike you...."

Brian could hear Zazuka's voice and was begining to wonder if he should intervene or not. One hand kinda wanted to find out what was happening first but she seemed to be in trouble. Brian decided to try and peek what was going on and could see that Kailey was lisening to what was going on as well, Brian could see Zazuka and she looked as if she was in terrible pain, he could also see Aiden and knew that even though he was sorted into Gryffindor the hat had made a mistake. Brian walked out and said coldly and harshly to Aiden "what did you do?" Brian's wand was at his side but his fingers were clenched against it so tight his knuckles were turning white.

Brian knew enough that if Aiden had hurt Z he would soon regret it.

Zazuka took a labored gasp then shook her head. "I'm alone here." She said softly. She wished she wasn't. She wished she had come down with someone else. Anyone else. She wanted to call out for help but Aiden wasn't phisicly doing anything so no one would think she needed help. "Brian..." She gasped with a slight smile though now she could feel his rage to. She closed her eyes again hoping it would pass. It felt terrable.

Aiden snapped his head around and spat, "Nothing you dumb Ravenclaw, I've done nothing! She cannot breath because I openly told her that I don't like what she has done to my friend, so I think you should move along before your prefect over there decides to step in." Aiden said while pointing to the Ravenclaw prefect.

Seeing Zazuka clam up Kailey threw the book down on the table, got her wand out of her pocket, and stormed over to the table. "What did you do to her!" She exclaimed quietly as they were in a library but her voice was like a knife. She stood up staright towering at her full 5'9" looking down at the first year, younger or not he was not going to harm Zazuka.

[How would he know she was a Prefect? :huh: ]

[Aiden tends to get in trouble so he knows who figures of authority are so he can avoid them at all cost to stay out of trouble]

Aiden looked at the Ravenclaw prefect with detest and spat, "Nothing!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back