Reading.

Monty listened as Lisa explained the classes she'd enjoy the most. He thought Charms would be fun as well, as he nodded his head in agreement. He wasn't sure if he wanted to fly for the excitement or the adrenaline rush. Either way, it didn't matter to Monty he just liked the idea of flying.

"I don't really want to learn to fly, though..." Lisa said.

"Come on, its flying!" Monty said with enthusiasm.

In all honesty, Monty was ready to get in a Quidditch pitch. He'd either want to play Keeper, or Seeker; his eyes were good for the positions. But, he still had a few years before he actually tried out. Until then he was gonna practice on his own. Perfection, was the only way to go for him.

Immy nodded. She was both excited and nervous at getting on a broom and flying around. Flying around would give that sense of freedom that you only ever got when swimming. But it was also dangerous. You could fall and seriously hurt yourself. Immy wasn't scared of the heights, she just knew she'd fall off, or someone she knew would fall off. Charms seemed fun too, but out of the lesson's Immy was looking forward to History of Magic the most.

"Charms and flying both sound amazing, but I think for me, History of Magic is what I'm looking forward to most. History is amazing. So detailed and awesome." Immy said smiling, knowing history wasn't what most where looking forward to.

Monty was still day dreaming about him on a broom, during a Quidditch match. He knew flying was dangerous and that made him want to even do it more on the Quidditch pitch. He could see himself catching the Golden Snitch, and the crowd goes wild. But, something Immy said, broke Monty's Quidditch day dream.

"Charms and flying both sound amazing, but I think for me, History of Magic is what I'm looking forward to most. History is amazing. So detailed and awesome." Immy said.

"History...Well I guess if we didn't have History than there wouldn't be a future." Monty said, as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Come on, its flying!"

"I...don't like heights," Lisa said eventually. She had never really admitted this before; when she thought of flying, she thought of collossal heights and imagined the pain of falling from there. Wincing involuntarily, she added, "I'm afraid of falling off."

Immy nodded. She wasn't too scared of falling off but she knew there would be . She smiled sympathetically at Lisa. It was probably something a lot of people were scared of.

"Without history, mistakes would be repeat and the human race would be no where." Immy said "Don't worry too much about it, they'll teach us to not fall and if you really don't like it, I don't think you have to do it."

Lisa breathed a sigh of relief. "That's good," she said; she had always assumed that no matter how much she hated it, she would have to do it. Knowing that she didn't have to go within ten feet of a broomstick while she was at school was a great pressure released. She smiled at Immy.

Immy smiled as Lisa seemed to relax about the flying aspect of school. Immy was looking forward to it a lot. She smiled at Lisa and nodded. If Immy thought correctly not all of flying lessons were flying, there was some theory involved. Immy smiled.

"You can always go to the theory lessons of flying. They don't involve going anywhere near a broom." Immy said "Have you been to library, yet? I know it's stupid to say but there are so many interesting and cool books there, I don't know if 7 years will give me enough time to read them all."

Sorry for the delay in replying

Lisa nodded. "I haven't been to the library yet," she said; she really must get around to it. "I'm planning on going soon, though," she added. "I've read all the books I own about ten times each!" She laughed and glanced at The Da Vinci Code.

Immy smiled and nodded. She'd not been able to bring that many books to New Zealand with her. Books were heavy and made the suitcase heavy and that was never good news. Immy had brought as many books as possibly could.

"Same, I love the books I brought but they can get a little old if I read them too often." Immy said, she stroked her kittens head lightly while speaking. "Do you want to go to the library?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back