Reading is Smexy

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa was walking down the rows of the library trying to find a new book to read. As usual she was having trouble. She missed the library in her fathers house with the big comfy chairs and the thousands of books he had collected over the years. She found a book and tryed pulling it out of the case but noticed someone else was pulling on the other side of the book.

Scorpius had gone to the library to get away from everyone right now since things weren't so good. He felt like being alone and doing a bit of reading to keep his mind occupied right now so he skimmed the aisles to look for a book to read. Finally he decided on one and was taking it off the shelf when he felt a pull in the other direction. "Hey," he said softly as he furrowed his brows wondering why it was pulled.

Arisa heard someone on the other side say hey so she replied "Hello" While pulling the book away from the other person to see what he looked like. On the other side of the book case a fairly handsom young ravenclaw. "I see we have similar tastes in books" Arisa said to the boy. "and I thought I was the only one who would want to read the life and lies of Albus Dumbledore after all these years." Arisa said in an almost robotic tone.

Scorpius let go of the book as the girl pulled on it more and said hello to him. He flashed a smile at her as he could finally see her through the gap where the book was a mere second ago. He chuckled a little when she said they had similar taste in books and said, "It seems so." He walked around the bookshelf to get a better look and so they wouldn't be talking through the bookcase. "Hi there, I'm Scorpius Knight," he said with a devilish grin. "But you can call me Knight," he said to her.

"Hello Knight Im Arisa," Arisa smiled now seeing the boy. "They really shoud get multiple copies off every book." Arisa said sounding a little annoyed. "I hate it when you really want to read a book but its already taken out." Arisa said looking down at the book in her hands "Although i already have read this one so here you go" she said handing him the book. "I perfer muggle fiction anyways." Arisa said grabbing a book from her bag.

Scorpius was about to protest and say she could read it if she wanted when she said she had already read it. "So you like to re-read books too eh?" he asked her with a crooked smile. He had already read the same book too so he put it back on the shelf and said, "I've read it too, I was just looking for something interesting to read right now," he said with a shrug.

"Ya i dont know what i would do with out books life would be so boring." Arisa said giving him a smile to match his. "And i like rereading books so i get to know them better." Arisa said remembering a time when books were her only friends.

"Are you a Ravenclaw?" he asked curiously, judging by her statement, though he probably shouldn't stereotype. "That's an interesting reason for re-reading books, I might have to steal it," he said with a smirk. People always used to think he was weird for re-reading books but he felt that Arisa's reason was a good one so he'd tell them that from now on.

"No accually im Hufflepuff." Arisa said smiling."Go ahead use it us bookworms have to stick together!" Arisa said giggleing a little

"Oh okay," Scorpius said with a warm smile towards the Hufflepuff. "So now that I accidentally took the book you wanted, but I put it back, do you want to get another one?" he asked, motioning to the other bookshelves.

"hm i have been meaning to take out some books on healing." Arisa said thinking of being a healer one day. "I cant wait to become a healer just like my mom" Arisa said walking down the asile. "What kind of book are you looking for?" She asked Knight.

"You want to be a Healer?" he asked her with an amount of amusement in his voice. When she asked what kind of book he wanted, he shrugged. "Just something to keep my mind busy. Talking with you is keeping me occupied though, so I can just help you look if you'd like?" he offered with a small smile.

"Ok thank-you,"Arisa said starting to look at all the books on a rather empty shelf. "They really should put more medical books in here its usefull to learn." Arisa said grabbing a book and flipping through it then setting it down.

After spending much time in the Hospital Wing and watching Nurse Coogan mend his many broken bones he said, "I think I want to be a Healer too." He found the subject of curing with medicine quite interesting and thought if maybe he learned how to heal himself he wouldn't have to be bugging Nurse Coogan so much with all his injuries.

risa smiled she was glad she wasnt the only one. "Yes the art of healing is an interesting subject, Why do you wish to become one?" Arisa asked curious. Most first year boys wanted to play that sport involving flying or aurors.

"Well I've been to the Hospital Wing quite a few times already," he said with a sly grin, "so in order to not be bugging the Nurse, I can just learn to Heal myself," he answered with a smile. "Did you mom teach you any spells?" he asked curiously.

"No my grandpa insisted i take muggle school untill i came to Hogwarts and learn every thing here. But my mom used to let me help with potions." Arisa said looking at Knight she knew almost all the 1st years had a crush on him but she didnt see him that way.

"My grandpa insisted the same thing," he said with a small look of surprise in his face as he realized how much more they had in common. His grandfather was Muggleborn so he felt Scorpius should attend muggle school until he went to England Wiz Prep, then he got his letter to Hogwarts New Zealand and chose there instead. "What kind of potions?" he asked with more curiosity as they walked through the library.

Arisa realised how much they had in common. It was very strange. "Oh simple things like a boil-cure potion hiccup solution, she never let me help with more complicated potions" Arisa said thinking of how many times her mother had screwed up on potions almost blowing the house up. Arisa then noticed the surprised look on his face "Whats wrong you look like you've just sallowed a fly."

Scorpius raised his eyebrows in interest. "Really? You have to show me some time!" he said with excitement. His grey eyes lit up as if he were a little boy on Christmas. "Swallowed a fly? No way, I just think it's funny that we have so much in common," he said with a smile and a shrug.

"Your such a Ravencklaw" Arisa said laughing wondering if they were all that into there studies the ones she had met were anyways. "I dont think i would be able to i really only ever helped with simple things like sturing of pouring things in" Arisa said blushing. "I cant wait to start potions though, and i guess we do have alot in common. I bet you dont have many friends who are girls though being the one all the first years have crushes on" Arisa said smiling thinking of every thing she has heard about Knight. He was smart and kind and good looking but then again so was Derrik and he was all Arisa needed.

Scorpius laughed lightly when she said he was such a Ravenclaw. He shrugged thinking that he didn't feel like one all the times, but with things like this he supposed it really shone through. He laughed once more and said, "You're right," about how she wouldn't be able to help him much with potions. "You can just make sure I don't pour things in at the wrong time then!" he said jokingly.

Scorpius turned and looked at her with his eyebrows raised in amusement. "All the first years do not have crushes on me," he said shaking his head in denial. "But I do have one girl that's a friend, Toni," he said quietly. Sure Toni was his friend but things between her and Sam were weird and confusing so he was kinda stuck in the middle, not knowing who to hang out with at times. "I guess you're right though," he admitted softly but he thought of Luna, just because she was his girlfriend didn't mean she wasn't his friend.

"Toni?" Arisa said questioning. "Ive never met her but from what i've heard.... i dont know" Arisa said looking down "And well not all of the first years have crushes on you but alot do" Arisa said smiling "I feel sorry for you"

Scorpius shook his head slightly as she mentioned hearing things about Toni. "They're probably not the nicest things you've heard about people eh?" he asked with a grim smile. A lot of people didn't like Toni so they said pretty mean things about her, but Scorpius knew her as a nice person so he didn't listen to what people said about her.

Scorpius laughed heartily when she said she felt sorry for him. He supposed getting crushed on by different girls and having a girlfriend wasn't a good thing. "Well thanks for your sympathy," he said sarcastically. So far his 'charm' towards girls had almost lost him his girlfriend, he had a broken hand from Hoshi, and if Jenna wasn't so forgiving, she would probably have broken something of his too.

"No there not the nicest" Arisa said looking at her feet. "but I've never met her so I cant say anything, Its one of my personal rules" Arisa said thinking that no one should be disliked just based on what other people say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back