Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Her fingers slid over the pages of the books, admiring its unusual story. She was sitting on a chair now, reading a book about interesting adventures and enjoying every page. She didn't want to sit in the common room today, and she had decided to go for a walk. In addition,it seemed such a lovely and sunny weather outside, though it was a little cool, but it didn't bother her reading.

She looked at him at the occasional stop of a boy who was here from her. She didn't really want to take her attention away from book and she looked at it again. She put a little clumsily behind her ears, the strands falling across her face.

* Aiden

Aiden definitely enjoyed probably all of the free time outside. At least as much as possible if he didn't have anything to study for and if the time outside was really nice. This day was no different, he decided to take a blanket and just sit outside, laying in the sun and just loving his life. His first year at Hogwarts has flew by so quickly, now he was second year, meaning first years would look up to him as a role model, as someone who probably should know everything about and around the castle. Well, he knew a lot, but was there a moment when you could know completely everything about the huge castle and the school system? Probably no.

As he was lying in the sun and enjoying his free time, he suddenly noticed a girl who hasn't seen in the school before, meaning she was probably a first year. She was holding a book in her hand, meaning maybe she was a Ravenclaw already preparing for her lessons.. well, Aiden had to know, so he pushed the blanket in his hands and went closer to the girl
- Do you mind if I join you? He said, giving her a wide smile, showing his shiny white teeth that girls liked and putting his blanket near the girl - I'm Aiden, he gave her his hand for her to shake as a friendly gesture.

I don't mind, of course. she had never really had any objection that anyone had joined her next to her. The girl had always liked to see young people, and the boy looked pretty nice. She put her finger in front of the book so she wouldn't lost he page where she'd stopped and closed the book. Nice to meet you Aiden! My name is Jenna! Jenna smiled to him and provided his hand to take hand pressure. She had never had an excessive strings of fire. She squeezed Aiden's hand and let go.

Aiden was happy that the girl he just met said that she doesn't has anything about him joining her. He gave her one more smile, looking at her and he noticed that she even put her book down, meaning that she was actually up for a conversation! Niiice! Aiden thought to himself as this girl introduced herself as Jenna and shook Aiden's hand. - Soo, how's life? Aiden started, laying on his blanket and just looking up to the sky. It looked soo beautiful and he just decided that he wants to get to know her first and then maybe get on about talking some deeper topics. - And how's Hogwarts so far, Jenna? He looked at her for a moment. - As I believe you're a first year?

A smile crept into her features. It was only then that her eyes were pulled away from the cover of the book, so that the child sat down next to her. His presence hadn't gone unnoticed. It's realy good and yours? She asked Aiden and looked to him with a smile. Aiden was so nice to her and she hoped be with him a realy good friends at Hogwarts. I'm here for the first time and felt pleasant. I had always dreamed of it, but I didn't think it would be so fabulous here. Yet the spell that surrounded Jenna's face made her smile glow with genuine delight, and she did not hide her pleasure and share it with Aiden. Yes, I'm a Hufflepuff and you? She asked to Aiden.

- Well, mine is never bad, haha! Aiden said, looking at Jenna and giving her a slighter smile this time. Aiden always tried to be as positive as possible because he thought that positively should be spread as widely as possible and if at least he was positive towards everyone, then maybe it would make at least someones day. - Aah, yeah, He said. - I know what you mean, it's really wonderful here and first year experience is really magical, you'll understand what I mean pretty soon, Aiden wasn't looking at her as he was speaking, he was just continuing to lay on his blanket and look at the sky. - Hufflepuff? Nice! I'm a Ravenclaw. He looked at her and gave her another smile. Jenna seemed like a pretty confident and a girl who definitely didn't have any problems with communication as some people in this school did.

Her free hand reached out to turn one page of the book forward. I'm happy for you! Her smile still hadn't left her mouth, but her blue eyes rolled over the boy's face again. In the meantime, she listened to Aiden's words and took them very carefully and tried to always remember what someone had said to her.With this boy, the conversation moved forward easily, and she didn't get any grip on him, and it certainly was for the right. I hope so! She says to Aiden with a smile. Hogwarts was realy cool place and she will be proud there to learn and she alredy have a lot of friends. Yes. Ouh Ravenclaw, i hear such a noice words about your house. My best friend Iris is Ravenclaw. She smiling to Aiden and mayby he know Iris to.

- Everyone should be happy most of the time, Aiden said, looking at the sky. What's the point of life, if you're negative most of the time? - You should live in the moment, not remembering the past as most important lessons in life and not overthinking about what future will bring us, Aiden said, looking at Jenna for a moment and giving her a slight smile. Aiden was feeling like he was leading this conversation and he was getting a bit tired from being the one to keep the conversation going always, but then he realised that he has been talking only to first years this year and maybe that was the reason. After all, they just joined the school, they just have been sorted, their stress probably still was in a pretty high level. Jenna mentioned Iris, although Aiden wasn't sure about who she was. - I have no idea who is Iris, but niiice! He said - Yeah, Ravenclaw is known as the "smartest house".

You are right, but in my past i have a lot of problem with my family, when i somtimes it's hard a talk about it. Aiden was sure about her words, but Jenna dont belive him, becouse somtimes that work diffirent and some people loses our her mom with her dother in auto crash. She realy dint wanna rebember all this and becouse she dont wanna be sad right now. Thanky for your advice and where are you from? She change a talk team and now she wanted a little more about Aiden. He was realy nice person and she would be lucky meet him.

True, about Ravenclaw, but Hufflepuff as to nice and smart people! Hufflepuff was to grate and there was a lot of smart people and she hoped about this team dont be fight with Aiden, becouse Jenna was so proud with her house.

There they go. From happy talks about how amazing life was to "past breaks in front of us". - I get you, Aiden gave her a smile and touched her shoulder as a gesture that he gets her and that no ones life is that easy. Aiden might always say that he is happy and positive but in reality he sometimes has these days that no one should rather see him. Aiden continued looking at the sky. - I'm from New Zealand, you? Aiden asked her. Pretty obvious as most of people here were from New Zealand. What Aiden realised is that he has never really traveled before to another country and that was definitely on his wish list for his next break. His parents would never take Aiden with them, they usually left him for neighbours to watch over.

- Of course, every house has something unique about it and every house is amazing, Aiden said.

Realizing that the conversation had remained pleasant, which warmed her heart, her blue eyes turned to Aiden and the girl gave him a nice smile. He didn't ask any more questions and wasn't from the boys who were interested in all the details. Thanky, Aiden! You are a realy nice person! Jenna smiling to Aiden and looked to the sky and weather was realy sunshine.

Oh, wouw, New Zealand! I'm from New Yourk, Manhatan! She asnwered boys qestion and then looked her book, who was today not reading, but talked wiht him, that was realy important to here.

Yes, it was good to be able to sigh with relief when both youngsters were clear of their uncertainty. Jenna nodded to the boy and no longer knew what she could really say. Then, as she fell into disrepair, she opened her book and rolled her eyes over the place where she had stayed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back