Reactions: Y22 Sorting and Transfers

Sorting Hat

It's that time of year again - it's sorting! And we love to hear your thoughts and reactions as we work through the process.

Are you having a character sorted/transferred? More than one?
Where do you think they'll end up?

If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you expected? Did you provoke a witty response from the sorting hat? What'd you think of that?

I was not sure what house either Yue or Dina was going to get, but I am definitely happy about both of their houses!

I'm a little surprised that Kurtis got Ravenclaw, but I'm happy. I think it suits him.

I don't know why i was so concerned. I suppose it's because Saveli was a last minute character, but I'm so happy. She will fit right in to Slytherin - at least until she gets hit with guilt.

I got all my students sorted, and it looks like I have one in each house!
Havoc Zhefarovich: I wasn't too surprised about this one. Havoc would have been good in either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw. He is just the one that watches over Chaos. He did want to be in the same house as Demonia, but oh well!
Chaos Zhefarovich: I almost cried laughing so hard over this one. Born a trouble maker with no respect for the boundaries and rules, I thought he would have made a better Slytherin or Gryffindor. He loves to cause trouble, at every whisk and turn. I can't wait to see how this plays for him. Another sort of Hades II in the making?
Orion Snow: Yay! I really, really wanted him to be in Ravenclaw. I couldn't see him in any other house. Socially awkward like his dad, a little on the sarcastic side, he will make a perfect Ravenclaw.
Kairi Styx: Definitely not surprised over her. XD Not the typical Slytherin, definitely not. Just a determined duelist.

Dominik Perrie- I was happy that he was sorted into Gryffindor. Klaus was my first ever, and I really liked my last Gryffindor. ^_^
Ashlei Kim- I have a feeling that she will be put into Hufflepuff. Normally, whenever I get a Hufflepuff I get mad, but if she gets it I will be okay with it.
Helen Mowry- I want Ravenclaw for her, but I am feeling Slytherin. I am the most excited for her placement.

I sorted two this year (and am determined to keep it that way)
I had already picked Venn being Ravenclaw. I had hoped he would be a Ravenclaw as well, because I think he would do well in Ravenclaw. I'm really excited to have him in the castle, bothering everyone with endless questions. :lol: We'll see how long he lasts before he annoys someone. xD

With Desideratus, I had no idea. I feared Slytherin but never really saw it happening. I'm pleased with Gryffindor. All I knew was, he was going to be a handful for his Head of House... sorry Cyndi. xD And sorry Gryffindor. :r

I had only one to sort this year, Lydia, and I didn't mind what house she'd be sorted in, aside from I really didn't want her to be in Gryffindor. I'm really happy she got sorted into Hufflepuff. It wasn't her first choice, but she'll do well in it.

I (hopefully) only have one to sort this year and it's Sadire.. xD Honestly, I did not know where he would end up in (and maybe I should have expected this).. I had practically no plans for him when I made him. Just his name and PB.. xD Everything came to when I started his sorting form so there we have it.. He is a Hufflepuff and perhaps it is nothing new and I think nobody is surprised anymore when I get Puffs.. :teehee:

Sadire Ting said:
Honestly, I did not know where he would end up in (and maybe I should have expected this)
Yes, you should have, Marga. :p

Well, this was my first time having a character sorted... It was cool! I was expecting Slytherin for Ruth, really, because she doesn't exactly fit anywhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back