Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
It was January, Isabella was officially a teenager now, and she was back at Hogwarts for her second semester of her second year. One of the first places she knew she had to go was the lakefront, her favorite place in the castle grounds aside from the gardens. She carefully fastened the buttons of her white-checkered coat and pulled her gloves on as she walked to the lakefront. She wiped the snow off the same tree stump she always sat at when she was here and sat down, sighing peacefully.

This was a whole new semester for her. This time she had to try to make up her grades. Last year she had wanted to get all O's but time got the better of her and she had only managed to pass with A's. She was going to make sure this semester she tried and succeeded until it killed her, that was the Slytherin in her pushing to excel, to be the best.

Isabella ran her fingers through her newly cut short hair softly as she felt small amounts of snow land in it and smiled contently now that she was back. She had missed Italy while she was at the castle, but while she was back home she missed New Zealand, the place was so bittersweet for her.

Andrew was back from the holidays and the pressure of the unfinished holiday homework was hovering over his brains. He still had two subjects which needed three essays each two parchment long! Boy, was he a gonner! In all the fun of the holidays that he had with Caina, Pez and Jake he had completely forgotten that the word 'homework' existed.

But now the holiday seemed to ware out and the reality that told him he had to submit the essay's tommorow was facing him on his face.Andrew had been trying to complete another essay but after half an hour of recking his brains to find out what exactly the tittle meant he gave up in thought that he'll copy from Caina in the evening.

So he walked out of the dull and cold Slytherin common room and walked to the lakefront.He remebered his last visit here, it had been before the holidays. He had made a friend named Alga who was a mereperson.The thought he might see her again excited him.

On reaching the tree beside which he sat last time he saw that someone else was here too. And from all people in HNZ it was Isabella. "Hey, long time no see?"he asked her raisning an eyebrow as he gave her a smile and sat beside her.

Isabella perked her head up when she heard someone coming and her face lit up when she noticed it was her friend Andrew. "Hey!" she replied happily and chuckled lightly as he said long time no see. "I know, I feel like I've barely spoken to you all year," she added softly with a warm smile. "How were your holidays?" she asked him to start off with the normal conversation.

"Well, the year isn't over yet so we can talk if you like"he said as he laughed with her."They were great. I had invited three friends over to my place and we went hiking. It was like my best holiday ever. What about yours? Did you do anything fun? "he asked taking a pause and than adding "Learning more swimming skills to save the world from tsunami"he said joking again.

The clouds hid the sun which was barely shinning and it looked like it was going to rain. "Do you like winter?"he asked her wanting to know her weather views."I just love it"he said with a grin."But summer's fun too, because you get your Qudditch season."he said thoughtfully thinking what preparations they'd be doing this year for Qudditch."So are you still playing on the team?"he asked her curiously.

Isabella laughed lightly at all of Andrew's questions. She should've expected so many questions since they hadn't spoken in so long. She pursed her lips in thought as she began to answer all of them in the order he asked them. "My holidays were great, I just spent it with my family in Italy," she said with a small shrug. All her friends were all doing their own thing and she felt like being with her family so she hadn't invited anyone over. Perhaps next year. "I turned 13 too so that was super exciting for me," she added with a bright smile.

Bella laughed as Andrew joked about learning more swimming. "No, I already know enough swimming to save a million lives!," she joked. "You should be the one learning," she added as she stuck her tongue out at him. When he mentioned the winter weather she looked up as it snowed very lightly around her. "I don't mind it, it holds some sort of peaceful beauty," she said as she stuck out a gloved hand to catch some snowflakes. "But I agree, it's kind of annoying to play Quidditch in the winter so I prefer summer because of that. Also because I get to swim!" she added with a bright grin. Isabella loved the water so summer was definitely one of her favorite seasons, but autumn was still her absolute favorite.

She nodded her head yes when he asked if she was still playing on the Quidditch team. "Do you play?" she asked curiously.

"I can learn swimming, Maybe if merlin wishes but I need someone to teach me but I don't know any experts apart from you"he said with a smile."Will you teach me swimming in the summer?"he asked her with a grin."That way you'd get to be a super heroine saving me a couple of times"he said grinning playfully at her.

"Yeah, I'll play seeker.What about you?"he asked her. He couldn't remeber what Isabella had been choosen to play in the tryouts."By the way we're planning a friendly match tommorow, you'd like to join?"he asked her.

(we need one beater in this planned game, would you like to join? here

Isabella laughed lightly, "Of course I'd show you how to swim. I can't save your life all the time you know," she joked. She smiled as she remembered the infamous time at the lake with Andrew last year, now it seemed funny, but at the time it hadn't been one bit funny seeing Andrew unconscious like that.

As the subject moved to Quidditch, Isabella smiled. She didn't look like your typical girl to play Quidditch but she liked that about herself. "I play Chaser," she stated proudly. When he asked if she wanted to join a match the next day she smiled and said, "Sure. Who is it against?"

[Sorry but Isabella is terrible at beater :mellow: ]

""well we have only one position left, thats for a beater.Do you think you'll be able to do it? If not its okay, I'm sure we can find someone."he said hoping someone would some forwrad themselves to sign up.

"Its like we just made two teams, anyone from anyone house can go in any team. Naming it A and B"he explained."So did you enjoy the ball? You looked very pretty that day, actually you always do with that classy touch of yours"he said with a grin.

Isabella wrinkled her nose in displeasure momentarily before saying, "Well I'm really not good at Beater but if no one steps up for it, I'll take a shot," she said biting her lip, wondering if she'd regret this if her team lost. "I haven't played Quidditch in so long I'm willing to play a position I'm not good at," Isabella said with a small laugh. "I'll be there tomorrow," she said with an affirmative nod.

As the subject moved from Quidditch to the Yule Ball, Isabella smiled bleakly. Her night had been good before Mike had stormed out after she had rejected him. Then she had gone and danced with Aiden which made it better once again but still, she didn't like that Mike had left so upset. She freed her mind of those thoughts as Andrew complimented her and she modestly replied, "Thanks Andrew!", loving the fact that he took such notice in the small details. She definitely liked to dress more classy than casual. "You know the only time you'll ever see me in jeans is when I'm playing Quidditch," she said through laughter, though even in the summer she was always wearing cute pairs of shorts instead. "You looked very handsome at the ball too," she recalled. "Zazuka is one lucky girl," she said with a friendly smile.

"You look good in whatever you wear."he said with a smile."Whats the name of the boy you danced with?"Andrew asked curiously. He had seen him hanging out with that guy often yet he didnt know him. "Was he the only one who asked you out? I wouldn't believe you if you said yes, because none of the single guys can avoid you. I can bet on that. I have heard some talking in the lavatory"he said grinning at Isabella.He waited to hear what answer she had for this question.
(will u tell andrew about mike? u should if andrew's gonna be ur best guy friend)

"You look good in whatever you wear."he said with a smile."Whats the name of the boy you danced with?"Andrew asked curiously. He had seen him hanging out with that guy often yet he didnt know him. "Was he the only one who asked you out? I wouldn't believe you if you said yes, because none of the single guys can avoid you. I can bet on that. I have heard some talking in the lavatory"he said grinning at Isabella.He waited to hear what answer she had for this question.

(will u tell andrew about mike? u should if andrew's gonna be ur best guy friend)

Isabella couldn't stop the pink blush that flushed her cheeks as Andrew continually complimented her and said many things she didn't even believe. "I went to the ball with Mike Goulding, he's a Gryffindor prefect," she explained. "And he is the only one who asked me," she added with a playful eye roll to dispute his earlier statement that single boys couldn't avoid her. She almost wanted to laugh at that idea even.

She then sighed before deciding to reveal how she really felt about the ball. "But I wanted to go with Aiden. I don't know if you know but Aiden and I broke up on Halloween night," she said softly with her head hung low. Truth be told she still wasn't over him and she had no idea what her feelings for Mike were. "At the Yule Ball Mike sort of implied that he wanted us to be together and I sort of shot him down so he left all upset," Bella recalled as she twirled her short hair in her fingers. "Now I'm sure he and Aiden will both be avoiding me," she added with a weak smile.

Andrew became serious as Bella told her story." I know Aiden"he said with alow voice. He had seen Aiden a few times but they had not spoken.He wondered why Isabella and Aiden broke up when Bella liked him so much that she had turned down Mike.

"Can I ask why the break up occured?"he asked and he cursed himself under his breath as to why he had asked a question which would bring all the bitter memories back and cause pain to Isabella."Its okay if you don't want to talk about it, I can understand"he added quickly trying to correct his mistake but he felt that the damage was done.

Isabella knew the break up was a touchy subject and she rarely spoke of it to anyone, however this was Andrew, she knew she could trust him to tell him everything, the whole truth. "Umm, well on Halloween night we were up in the tower," she began her story. She remembered this day like it were yesterday. "He was mad at me and had been avoiding me all day, but I didn't know why and he snapped at me when he got to the tower where I asked him to meet me," she said, not even getting to the good part.

"First he accused me of breaking up with him over a letter that said I kissed Theo too," she said shaking her head as if the idea were peposturous. She had sort of dated Theo last year but she was completely smitten with Aiden, she would never dream of kissing anyone else while she was with him. "But I had to tell him that I didn't write the letter and that I definitely didn't want to break up with him!" Bella continued, trying her best not to sound hurt.

She sighed before continueing. "Then I told him that I loved him." She looked up into Andrew's green eyes to see how he would react. "And well, Aiden didn't take it too well. He didn't say it back, and I sort of got angry at him and before I knew it, we were done," she finished the story in a whisper. "It was my stupid 'I love you' that ruined it all," she said, kicking some snow in frustration.

Andrew listened quietly to Isabella's story."So did you like Theo?You mean you dated Theo when you were with Aiden but you didnt kiss Theo. But than who could have written the letter. Do you have any suspicions? Is Aiden dating anyone at the moment" Andrew asked his brian starting to work like a detective. Maybe that person wanted Bella and Aiden to break up so they could get Aiden all by themself.

"I'm sorry Bella. Did you and Aiden talk after that?"he asked Bella hoping that he could help to solve her problem.

Isabella shook her head to Andrew's questions, smiling lightly at all the ones he fired at her. Mostly she was glad that he didn't call her an idiot for saying 'I love you' to Aiden. "I liked and sort of dated Theo last year, but I began likng Aiden more, and ended up with him," she added, rather ashamed because Aiden and her best friend Alyssa had liked each other first. She had never meant to break up Aiden and Alyssa either; she began to feel guilty all over again but that was in the past so she shouldn't be thinking about it.

"Aiden told me who the letter was from," Isabella said, anger in her voice. "It turns out it was a 'prank' from my stupid half-sister Wendy." Isabella actually scowled in annoyance, she hated her sister and she had messed with the one thing Bella cared most about, Aiden. "Apparently she didn't mean to break us up, it was just a joke, but clearly it wasn't a good one," she added.

"It's okay," she said calmly with a small smile on her face when Andrew said sorry. She rolled her eyes lightly when he asked if they talked after that. "Yeah we did," she said, with anger still in her voice. "I found out that he and Steph started dating right after we broke up!" she said shaking her head in disbelief. "I was so mad at them both, but they had broken up by the time I found out. Aiden said he still really liked me but it still hurt to find out that he was with someone else after we broke up, and Steph was supposed to be my friend!"

Talking about all this was making Bella angry but then she remembered Aiden at the Yule Ball. "Aiden and I still like each other, it was obvious at the ball that we both wanted to be with each other, but I can't let myself be hurt like that again," she said seriously. Then she sighed, this was not a cheerful conversation. "I'm sorry I'm telling you all this Andrew," she said with a weak smile, "let's talk about you and Zuka, that's a happy subject!" she said with a brighter smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back