Re-Introduction

Alexander Fields

OOC First Name
Ben
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Alex apparated into a little small Cafe off the little village Obsidian Harbor, he was hoping that today would be good, he would be able to catch up with a few friends from his school years. He had sent a owl to Kiera hoping she would come and catch up, it had been a while almost a year, and it was getting close to Christmas so the summer days where nice and hot. The sun billowing down onto the young man, wearing his favorite white cotton-on Tank top. And a par of Nike Tracksuits with his favorite Tn's on. It was a perfect day for getting out and about. He was still wearing his Dog Tags to afraid to take them off. They where like a security blanket to him now.

As he sat down he ordered a vanilla latte for himself and sat out the front of the shop in the sun. Waiting to see if Kiera would show up. If she didn't he would be disappointed, but it had been over a year since he was able to walk into a shop and buy something.

Kiera Potter had recieved a letter from Alexander Fields, asking her to join him for coffee and catch up. She had agreed, hoping it would be a distraction from her dreary life she had been living the past month. Kiera had been slipping into a depression ever since the miscarriage of her 5 month old baby girl. Kiera knew she was making James miserable but she couldn't figure out a solution out of that. It was just so exhausting to pretend as if she was the same person she had been. Kiera didn't know if she would ever return to that girl she had been before the pregnancy.

Kiera had gained weight during her months of carrying a child. However, since the loss of little Emma, she had dropped the weight she gained, plus an extra five pounds. The young woman looked like skin and bones in her summer dress. She walked into the resturant, spotting Alex quickly. She put a smile on her face, though the smile didn't reach her eyes. She looked like a very different person than the one she had been up until a month ago. Kiera slid into the seat across from Alexander. "Hey Alex." she greeted. "What's up?" she asked.

Alex looked up at Kiera when she sat down, he couldn't help but smile. It was great to be in her prescience again, it had been a while he had spent time with his friend. But something about her was wrong, it was broken. She wasn't the say anymore." Not much, I got honorably discharged from the army, and decided that I would come back and try regain my old life. What about you mate? Are you alright?" He asked sincerely.

Kiera listened as Alex talked about what he had done the past year and a half. He sounded like he had been really busy. She smiled slightly, trying her best to keep up the pretenses that she was fine. As he asked her what she had been up to, Kiera shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I'm still playing quidditch and doing gymnastics some. About seven months ago I was attacked on Bleak street by a dark presence. Not just me but James and two aurors who were battling the creature. It nearly killed us all. The injury still hasn't healed inside and it cause me to lose my baby last month. The healers aren't sure if it will ever completely heal or if I can have children. " she said, nearly in tears. It was like a rant once the words starting coming from her mouth she just couldn't stop them. This wasn't like her to speak so openly in public but Alex was her friend and they were alone. The lunch crowd had already vanished.

Alex slightly frowned when he heard about Kiera's run in with Luxen, he was a incredible being and a lot of people misunderstood his ability to hurt kill and destroy anything that stood in his way or threatened him. He also felt bad for her losing her child she was a nice girl and didn't deserve nothing like that, but still it really didn't bother him, it kind of amused him that she would think that he would really care about her story. She didn't know how he had changed, and how different he was these days, but he was her friend none the less and he tried his hardest to care. " Luxen Silverback is a force to be reaconed with no one could stop him. I don't see the point in anyone even trying. I have seen what he can do with my own eyes....... But I am very sorry for your loss."

Kiera shook her head. Alexander was wrong. Luxen was in fact gone. His spirit existed no more. "No, Luxen's spirit is gone. One of the auror's destroyed him or the spirits that were contained together including his. Luxen no longer haunts bleak street." she said, matter of factly. The young woman had been fighting for her life when she witnessed the sight. It had become her husband's obsession to find out what Luxen meant when he asked James to 'save him'. Kiera now spent too much time worrying about James. "Thank you." she said as he apologized for her loss. There was something different about Alex. Something that she couldn't quite put her finger on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back