Raymond Mandy

OOC First Name
Lovi
Sexual Orientation
bi
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Unyielding Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Full Name:
- Raymond: My first name is awesome. It means 'protecting hands' and is of Old German origin. My foster mother calls me 'Ray Ray' for short. My sister is 'Ray' and I am 'Ray Ray'. I won't respond to 'Ray'.

- Markus: My middle name is Latin and means 'dedicated to Mars'. I am not really "dedicated to mars", but whatever. My middle name is something only my sister and foster mom call me when I am being too noisy.

- Mandy: This is real parents surname. My foster mother's surname is Smith. Mandy is of English origin and means 'lovable'. I think my sister is more lovable than I am. I don't know why Michelle did not just have us use her surname, but I actually prefer Mandy.

Date of Birth:
- August 25, 2025

Current Age:
- Seven! I like being seven! I look a little older than my age, but that is because Michelle says my family has some really tall people in it. I don't know if she is telling the truth, but who else do I have to trust?

Basic Appearance:
- My is really soft and gets tangled easily. It is super curly, and it is like a huge circle on my head! I often have the front of my hair in a ponytail holder because it gets annoying sometimes. My hair is really thick and has a lot of natural oils in it. I like to wear jeans and a plaid t-shirt. I wear black sunglasses often. I wear then whenever I go out of the house. In rain and in sunshine I wear my sunglasses. My eyes are a light brownish/ hazel color. I am told that my eyes tend to look for hazel when I am angry or thinking really hard on something (which is not often). My eyes are almond shaped and my skin is a light brown. I am able to tan a tiny bit, but not a lot. I do not like staying in the sun for long periods of time. I am always wearing fashionable shoes. I don't go out wearing raggedy and torn up sneakers because I feel that will make me look like a kid that's poor. Shoes are the most important part of my outfit, and I pay a lot if attention to how I dress. I don't like Michelle dressing me. She has no sense of style at all.

Personality:
- I like to be very loud. Sometimes I am talked over, and that makes me feel like I am not talking loud enough, so I end up screaming and talking very loud. I don't care about what people think about me. I get angry when people think they know me and what goes on through my head. It makes me want to kick them and go in for the kill. I am obnoxious and am not afraid to speak my mind. I often throw temper tantrums because I don't think things through often and this causes me to quickly draw, most of the time, unrealistic conclusions. Making friends is hard for me even though I am much more outgoing than my sister. When I make friends they have to be on my level. We have to have things in common and similar personalities. Quiet people are not very fun to hang out with, and neither are jerks. Sometimes I am so angry that I blank out and don't know what I am doing. My father was a violent man, but I hope that I do not become like him. I am currently going to counseling for my violent tendencies. Underneath all my obnoxiousness and childish deeds I am very mature. It is hard to show my family that I am serious about something when they are used to seeing me as an illogical and immature boy. I am more apathetic than most children my age, but I think I got that from my biological mother. She became very apathetic and negligent once she started drinking. There are times when I am quiet and calm, and those times are rare. In public I look very serious, but there is an excitement in my eyes. I always watch out for Ravynn. She is my sister, and I will protect her with all my life because she deserves it. I know sometimes she thinks I don't understand her feelings, but I do. I just have serious problem showing them.

Family:
- Twin: Ravynn Marion Mandy
Relationship: Ray is my twin sister and I will always be there for her. She and I are different because I am loud and obnoxious while she is the smarter one and likes to thing a lot. She helps me stay out of trouble and she is always there to calm me down when I am really angry. We look out for each other and we balance each other out. I look out for my sister and in public I tend to get very protective over her.

- Foster Mother: Michelle Smith
Relationship: Michelle is a very nice woman. I don't hate her, but then again I do not love her. I do respect her though. She is a very good mother and she used to be married, but she is now widowed. She takes god car of my sister and I. She gets irritated with me often for being loud early in the morning and basically being a busy body throughout the day. She still treats me well, and she seldom sees the dark side of me.

- Real Mother and Father: Angelica and Drake Mandy
Relationship: Angelica was a an alcoholic and died a year after my sister and I were born. Michelle does not drink at all because she is afraid that we inherited some type of alcoholic gene from our mother. Out father, Drake, we were told, was very abusive towards his first son. My sister and I were immediately taken away from our parents when we were born (after they named us of course). I don't have any idea who this first son is, but Michelle says that when we are older she will try and contact him. She says he attended Durmstrang with great marks. I find it stupid that she does not want to tell us anything else about him. I think she is scared we are going to want to leave her once we find out who our older brother is.

Pets:
- Rasta: Rasta is my pet doggie, and he is a cutie. I love him to death. My sister is okay with him, but she would rather read than play with him. I want to take him to Hogwarts New Zealand once I start going there.

Area of Residence:
- Auckland, New Zealand

Blood Status:
- Half-Blood

Heritage:
- African-Kiwi

Special Abilities:
- N/A

Interests or Hobbies:
- Jump roping
- Dancing
- Jumping and dancing on tables
- Singing
- Jogging
- Constant exercise
- Hogwarts
- Never being silent

Additional Skills:
- I have a ton of energy throughout the day.

Strengths:
- Protective
- Energetic
- Comfortable
- Dark Humor
- Able to multitask
- Strong
- Helpful
- Confident

Weaknesses:
- Loud
- Noisy
- Obnoxious
- Insensitive
- Apathetic
- "Annoying energizer bunny" from the unison voices of Ray and Michelle
- Hard to control anger
- Violent tendencies

Describe your character in three words:
- Loud: I like to be heard, so I often talk in a loud voice. My whisper is considered screaming according to Ray. I like to call attention to myself, so I talk loudly.

- Obnoxious: According to my sister I am obnoxious. I am proud of this. I like to call attention to myself, and I often act like a small toddler to do so. Ray tells me that it is not a compliment, but I take it as one anyway. I like to be around people, but with this trait people don't want to be around me, so I try to not be so unpleasant to be around. I really don't care though.

- Apathetic: Unless it is about me or my sister I don't care about much. I don't really care about people's feelings, life or problems. I only care about three things in this world: Me and magic, Ravynn, and Rasta. I put me and magic together because I would not be as awesome as I am without magic. If you fell on the ground and broke your leg I would probably keep walking. Emotions are really hard for me to understand. My counselor says that my mother became like that once she started to drink. She often drank when she was with us, so I guess I was the only one that inherited serious apathy.

Favourite place to be:
- At home with Rasta.

Friends:
- Ravynn
- Rasta
- Carl (a muggle I met at the park. We a lot alike)

Hogwarts House:
- I want to be in Slytherin because Hufflepuff seems like a dumb house, Gryffindor thinks they live in Sparta, and Ravenclaws are too smart for me. I have a deep respect for magic and it is probably the only thing that will be able to make me sit still. I want to be able to make my own rules and not let others control me. I think Slytherin would suit me well, but Ray still thinks Hufflepuff suits me. I keep telling her not to curse me.

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
- *shrugs* I don't really think that far ahead.

Best school subjects:
- Maybe I will be good in DADA, Charms, Astronomy and Transfiguration.

Worst school subjects:
- I think Potions will be hard for me because when I get liquids in my hands I like to drink them or throw them at people. History of Magic seems stupid because we are learning about dead people! I don't want to waist my time on the past when I have a lovely future ahead of me. I don't like plants. Plants are pretty, but they make me sneeze, so Herbology may suck for me.

Extracurricular Activities:
- Maybe Quidditch and Club Academia.

Graduation:

Current Job:
- Annoying Energizer Bunny

Plans for your future:
- *shrugs* I don't know!

Your Patronus:
- Kangaroo! A Kangaroo because they don't like staying in one place for a long time. They are also very energetic and impulsive. They are born travelers! They are a lot like me. Kangaroos tend to dream , but I don't dream often. I am loud and obnoxious, but I wish society was much more strict on people who abuse magic. Not everyone gets to use it, and some take it for granted!

Your Patronus memory:
- Finding out I have a brother. It is like there is this part of me I don't know yet, and it makes me so happy to know that it is not just me and my sister alone. We have a brother that we haven't met, but it gives us something to keep us going and helps us try to stay on track.

Your Boggart:
- Ravynn turned away from me. I don't want my sister to turn away from me because if she does then I will feel like I have no balance or control in my life. She is a part of me, and I do not want her to turn away from me.

Your Animagus:
- Kangaroo

Mirror of Erised:
- Me in these awesome purple robes with the Ministry of Magic in the background. I want to be Minister of Magic one day because the wizarding society needs a firm grip to keep it together and controlled.

A page from your diary:
- I seriously don't keep a diary. I don't stay still long enough to sit down and write.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back