Ravynn Mandy

Ravynn Mandy

Wand
Curved 8 1/2 Inch Whippy Yew Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ravynn Marion Mandy
zendaya_coleman_instagram_3RESZctR.thumb.jpg
zendaya_coleman_zendaya_coleman_memorial_day_fb1e93a0a91111e1aebc1231381b647a_7_9XMdqtl.thumb.jpg
zendaya_coleman__32693e76b1f711e1a8761231381b4856_7_HlS5Hkj.thumb.jpg
</COLOR></FONT>
I can almost see it.
That dream I'm dreaming, but
<i>
</i>
Ravynn Mandy
Name: Ravynn Marion Mandy
First Name Meaning: A form of Raven
First Name Origin: Old English
Middle Name Meaning: as a girl's name (also used as boy's name Marion), is of French origin. Variant of Mary (Latin) "star of the sea". This form was changed into Marian when introduced to Britain in the Middle Ages, but revived in the 19th century. Track celebrity Marion Jones.
Middle Name Origin: Latin, French and English
Last Name Meaning: Lovable
Last Name Origin: English
Nickname?: Ray
Nickname Origin: Shortened length of her first name.</COLOR>
There's a voice inside my head saying
You'll never reach it
<FONT font="Georgia"><COLOR color="#000080">
Favourite Colour: Pink
Favourite Food: Doesn't have one
Favourite Dish: Doesn't have one
Favourite Season: Winter
Favourite Month: Doesn't have one
Favourite Holiday: Halloween
Favourite Time: Doesn't have one
Favourite Country: Spain
Favourite Animal: Jaguar
Favourite Number: Seven
Favourite Sport: Doesn't have one
Favourite Writer: Doesn't have one (She loves all books and writers)
Favourite Place To Be: With Raymond
Favourite Smell: Chocolate
Favourite Flower: Daisy
Favourite Fabric: Denim
Favourite Metal: Gold
Every step I'm takin'
Every move I make
<COLOR color="#000080">
Least Favourite Colour: Red
Least Favourite Food: Cabbage
Least Favourite Dish: Chinese
Least Favourite Season: Spring
Least Favourite Month: June
Least Favourite Holiday: Fourth of July Celebrations
Least Favourite Time: Doesn't have one
Least Favourite Country: America
Least Favourite Animal: Bold Eagle
Least Favourite Number: Doesn't have one
Least Favourite Sport: Doesn't have one
Least Favourite Writer: Doesn't have one
Least Favourite Place To Be: Anywhere that doesn't contain her brother
Least Favourite Smell: Fuel
Least Favourite Flower: Poppy
Least Favourite Fabric: Satin
Least Favourite Metal: Steel
Feels lost with no direction,
My faith is shakin'
Date-Of-Birth: August 25, 2025
Place Of Birth: St Mungo's New Zealand
Current Area Of Residence: Auckland, New Zealand
Birth Parents: Angelica and Drake Mandy
Heritage: African-Kiwi
Starsign: Virgo
Element: Earth
Ruling Planet/s: Mercury
Symbol: The Virgin
Stone: Sapphire
Life Pursuit: To do the right thing
Vibration: Compassionate and caring
Secret Desire: To love and be loved in return
About Starsign Virgo: Virgos are often put down badly by many astrologers and written up as being fussy and narrow-minded. But when a Virgo shines, there is practically no sign to match their inner light. An in-tune Virgo is a treat to meet. When a Virgo is confident within themselves they are the most successful, structured and creative of all the signs.

Many Virgos can be found working in the "service to others" industries, ranging from welfare work, doctors, school-teachers through to practising natural forms of healing like massage, herbal remedies etc. One of the most magical characteristics of the Virgo is no matter how many times life or romance turns sour on them, they still manage to maintain faith in others, refusing to become cynical. There is ingenuity around this sign, a kind-heartedness, which unfortunately is sometimes played upon by others for their advantage. Virgos can often become victims of relationship power-games, where they are mistreated.

Creative and sensitive, Virgos are delicate people who, like rare and special orchids, require individual treatment to fully blossom into their true unique beauty. Shy, they are happy to allow others to take centre-stage and often generate their time and energy into making those they love happy or successful.

Virgos are givers and when the chips are down and you need a friend, the one available during those testing times when you need advice or companionship the most, is likely to be a Virgo. Virgos understand human frailties better than most, because they are so deep and reflective themselves. With a Virgo in your life you have someone who understands and cares and any romance or friendship based upon these qualities is certain to be mutually rewarding.
If you were born on the first or last day of a Sun sign, in astrological terms you were born on a cusp. If that's the case, you will probably benefit from reading your own Sun sign and the Sun sign that ends or begins right before or after your date of birth. For example, if your birth date is 22 December, your Sun sign is Capricorn, but you probably have some Sagittarian traits as well
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Lucky Numbers: 2, 8, 9
Equivalent Western Sign: Taurus
Element: Fire
Colour: red, light yellow, black
Yin/Yang: Yin
Direction: northeast, southwest and south
But I, I gotta keep tryin'
Gotta keep my head held high
Height: Average
Weight: Average
Dress Code: Tops, jeans, dresses. Normal seven year old clothes.
Sexual Orientation: Too Young To Know
Relationship Status: Too Young To Care
Skin Tone: Tan
Skin Type: Smooth
Hair Colour: Black
Dyed?: No
Natural Colour: Black
Hair Type: Curly (sometimes straight)
Hair Length and Thickness: Long and Thick
Eye Colour: Brown
Eye Description: Shallow
Playby: Zendaya Coleman
Distinguishing Marks: Birthmark on her shoulder
Health Status: Healthy
Allergy: None
Suffers From: Hay fever
Description: Allergic rhinitis is an allergic inflammation of the nasal airways. It occurs when an allergen, such as pollen, dust or animal dander (particles of shed skin and hair) is inhaled by an individual with a sensitized immune system. In such individuals, the allergen triggers the production of the antibody immunoglobulin E (IgE), which binds to mast cells and basophils containing histamine. When caused by pollens of any plants, it is called "pollinosis", and if specifically caused by grass pollens, it is known as "hay fever". Hay fever isn't caused by hay and does not exhibit symptoms of fever, but since grasses shed their pollens into the air at about the same time that hay is being cut, the common term hay fever is used.
IgE bound to mast cells are stimulated by pollen and dust, causing the release of inflammatory mediators such as histamine (and other chemicals). This usually causes sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, swelling and inflammation of the nasal passages, and an increase in mucus production. Symptoms vary in severity between individuals. Very sensitive individuals can experience hives or otherrashes. Particulate matter in polluted air, and chemicals such as chlorine and detergents, which can normally be tolerated, can greatly aggravate allergic rhinitis. The physician John Bostock first described hay fever in 1819 as a disease.
Allergies are common. Heredity and environmental exposures may contribute to a predisposition to allergies. It is roughly estimated that one in three people have an active allergy at any given time and at least three in four people develop an allergic reaction at least once in their lives. In Western countries between 10–25% of people annually are affected by allergic rhinitis,
Classification: Allergic rhinitis may be seasonal or perennial. Seasonal allergic rhinitis occurs particularly during pollen seasons. It does not usually develop until after 6 years of age. Perennial allergic rhinitis occurs throughout the year. This type of allergic rhinitis is commonly seen in younger children.
Allergic rhinitis may also be classified as Mild-Intermittent, Moderate-Severe intermittent, Mild-Persistent, and Moderate-Severe Persistent. Intermittent is when the symptoms occur <4 days per week or <4 consecutive weeks. Persistent is when symptoms occur >4 days/week and >4 consecutive weeks. The symptoms are considered mild with normal sleep, no impairment of daily activities, no impairment of work or school, and if symptoms are not troublesome. Severe symptoms result in sleep disturbance, impairment of daily activities, and impairment of school or work.
Preventative: The goal of rhinitis treatment is to prevent or reduce the symptoms caused by the inflammation of affected tissues. Measures which are effective include avoiding the allergen. Intranasal corticosteroids are the preferred treatment if medications are required with other options used only if these are not effective. Mite proof covers, air filters, and withholding certain foods in childhood do not have evidence supporting their use
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Blood Type: O Positive
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Educated At:
Wand:
Wand Description:
Good Habits: Reading
Listening to instructions
Being cautious
Bad Habits: Bite pens/pencils
Bends books
Strengths: Raymond
Patient
Multitasking
Confidence
Helpful
Calming
Being with Raymond
Colouring
Quiet
Weaknesses: Quiet
Emotional
Raymond
Passive
Dislikes: Annoying Raymond
Playing Sport
Bad Smells
Interests and/or Hobbies: Reading
Hogwarts
Trying to tame Raymond
Not being loud
Additional Skills: Calming Raymond
Quieting Raymond
Keeping Raymond Occupied
Graduation:
Current Job: Raymond's Keeper
Beliefs: "Sibling's will always find each other."
Boggart: Losing Raymond
Patronus Memory: Learning that there was another brother
Veritiserum: "Sometimes I think Raymond takes me for granted."
Animagus: Raven
Patronus: Raven
Languages: English
Accent: Kiwi
Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: None
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Personality: Ray is rather quiet compared to her loud and obnoxious brother. She is a thinker and likes to prepare her actions before she actually does something. Ravynn is just as happy to sit in a quiet corner somewhere and read a good book, rather than go and play a fast or dangerous sport. However in saying that, when Raymond really wants her to do something, like to play with him, she will do it. She sees her brother as sometimes immature and often finds it easier to indulge him in what he wants to do, rather than to argue with him. Ray is quite capable of holding her own against him though and is the only one who can successfully calm him down when he is very angry at something or someone. It is for this reason that she often doesn't like for him to be by himself. If she doesn't know where he is, she is often worried that he is going to get himself into some trouble that he wouldn't be able to get out of. They look out for each other and she is his opposite in almost every way. Though in public, Raymond always get very protective and it is up to Ravynn to make sure that nothing happens that would make him angry.
History(Before School):
History(During School):
History(After School):
List Of Rps:

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
It's the climb

CREDITS
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back