OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Yew Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Jerara had enjoyed himself over the break despite it probably lacking in the way that most people would've like a break to be but really Jerara was just happy to be back at school. School was providing so much to him, he needed to read every book, he wanted to turn every page and enjoy every moment. He was using the library to find reference to nearly everything the book was talking about. He found it amazing how much he could do with the magical world. How deep it went, how interesting it was. The boy stepped into the great hall early on the second morning of the semester, he didn't have a class until much later in the day but he was eager to get started. Jerara had books under his arm and was intending to use the time before the class to just sit and read but as he stepped into the room, he noted the people already there and one of the ones sat at the ravenclaw table was Beaubelle. It would be a lie to say that Jerara hadn't thought about her since they'd first met, she had seemed quite shy but ultimately so willing to listen to him, which he thought was great. The ravenclaw walked over and sat down in the seat next to her, a warmth on his expression as he greeted her, "Hope you don't mind," he said placing the books in the space beside his plate and helping himself to pumpkin juice, "How are you Beaubelle?" he asked with a smile on his face, clearly interest in what she had to say.

Beaubelle had enjoyed her break, it was nice to be with her family again and to visit Sweden as they usual did. Her mothers birth country felt like a second home. The white blonde wasn't born there just like most of her other cousins but she could speak a bit Swedish at home. But Beaubelle didn't felt bad about being back at Hogwarts, she felt more happy than last year when she came here like a scary mouse. Now she felt a bit more confident with some friends at her side. They weren't many but Beaubelle wasn't aiming for that. She still felt pretty insecure about her social skills and had no clue about starting a conversation to a stranger.

The young Ravenclaw decided to get some breakfast and was quiet early today. The table of Ravenclaw wasn't that busy yet so Beaubelle took one of her books about Astronomy and started to read while getting some toast as breakfast food. When she was almost done with the third page of her book she heard a familliar voice and didn't noticed Jerara until he called her. His voice was calm and friendly and it didn't scared her that much. It was nice to see he came to her and wanted to join her sitting right beside her. The white blonde smiled friendly a she turned her eyes from her book to Jerara. '' No I really don't mind..'' she said speaking softly to the other Ravenclawer. She looked at the books he put down beside him and was curious what he had been reading. This was a moment where Beaubelle was still to scared for or didn't exactly had the confidence or knowledge of what to say or do. She was glad Jerara asked something to her and ofcourse it was a logical question, but Beaubelle thought too much to just ask something simple. '' I'm good, had a nice vacation with family in Sweden.'' she said friendly while thinking about the meeting with most of her family. But always there was a part missing the Davenport clan, but Beaubelle didn't mind she didn't particularly liked them. '' And how about you? Have you done anything special?'' she asked Jerara a bit more confident.

Jerara was definitely glad that she didn't mind him sitting with her, he was definitely happy about that fact. She was one of only a few friends that Jerara had so he didn't want to end up losing this one friend for some unknown reason. The young ravenclaw was actually still quite happy to see her, her company was rather lovely, it wasn't too excitable like he'd seen with others, it felt more down to earth in a way. It was simpler even than when he was with others. She didn't seem to care or notice much that Jerara was a muggleborn. Because of that, Jerara never had much bother smiling at her, enjoying her company. Today was a little different of course, it was early and Jerara knew from his parents that sometimes morning were not something you wanted to have deal with someone talking but she didn't seem to mind. He was glad that she began talking about what she'd done over the break. He was surprised, so surprised that she had gone to Sweden, he couldn't imagine leaving New Zealand for any country so far away, he barely imagined really being able to do it for Australia.

Jerara had left Australia for New Zealand when he had gotten in to the school, and due to money just hadn't yet been back. There were methods he now knew for him to use magic to get back and knew to use that when he had the chance to over the next break, but his break had just been filled with working in the sweet shop, which had been fun though for most they wouldn't find working over the holidays much fun. Jerara suddenly felt a little embarrassed to bring it up, she clearly came from more money than he had, but he felt like just maybe she wouldn't mind as much, "I'm good, I can't say I did anything as interesting as going to Sweden," Jerara joked, "I got a job at Honeyduke's, the sweet shop in Brightstone village, it was pretty great. Difficult to work and not be able to eat the sweets, but it was still fun," Jerara finished, meeting her gaze trying to gauge what her reaction might be.

The white blonde was glad Jerara joined her. It wasn't so bad early int he morning to have some conversation. And she was curious at Jerara his break, she was getting more curious about her friend and wanted to try and show some more interest than just let him ask the questions. She was gonna do her very best and hoped it would be fine as she thought of it as pretty scary. A smile appeard on the girls face as he said going to Sweden was pretty interesting. For Beaubelle it always was since she was not living there just like Therese, Gabriel and Sofia did. The white blonde her family was joining Hogwarts and more of the family filled the castle. Since Gabriella, Gabriel and Therese joined this year. She would like to have one of her cousins in Ravenclaw but wasn't sure who could be sorted there, she thought Therese would be. Gabriella was a born Slytherin just like her dad and she was pretty happy and glad she wasn't sorted with her. It was known she didn't really liked Beaubelle much and since they didn't saw eachother anymore after a family fight it was not very comfertable seeing her again. Gabriel was a born Lion as Sofia also was and she was glad for the siblings to be together. Next year her brother Liam would join but Beaubelle didn't had the feeling he would join the Ravenclaw squad, but still everything was possible with the sorting hat.

As Jerara told about his work at Honeydukes Beaubelle smiled. She liked sweets pretty much and to work in such a place would be amazing. '' I didn't knew you were, but that sounds pretty nice. I love sweets.'' She could understand how hard it would be to look at sweets all day but not to eat them. But the people that sold them had to know what there tasted right? To tell others how delicious they were. '' This sounds more interesting than mine Holiday to be honest. My mother's family comes from Sweden, so it was a family visit like we do each holiday mostly. '' Still Sweden was a beautiful country to be and Beaubelle always liked to visit it. This was a point where Beaubelle was afraid of silence, and she knew not everyone hated silence but it made her uncomfertable after having a conversation. She sighted for a moment and took quickly a sip of her pumpkin juice. And tried to find the courage of asking something at Jerara back. '' So...'' the blonde started really hard thinking about what she could ask or say. '' Do you have any siblings or family on this school Jerara?'' she asked to her friend trying to continue the conversation and show some interest.

Jerara had gotten the job mostly by the chance of being in the right place at the right time, and so therefore was pretty happy with it, though not many knew about it. The boy gave her a small nod and smiled, "I got it just over the winter break, it was good," he admitted, though it hadn't always been fun, he had certainly wanted to quit more than a few times but in the end it had all worked out for him. The boy made a note to himself to get Beaubelle a few sweets next time he was working, it would certainly be good for him to bring her some if that was what she liked, "I'll bring you some," Jerara said to her smiling softly and nodding a little with his head. He would get what few friends he had a little treats from his work place, that was the nice thing to do. He couldn't imagine going all the way to Sweden, or what a family visit holiday was like, going to New Zealand had been the first time Jerara had left his state in Australia, and he lived with most of his family, they didn't need to go very far.

"It must be nice though? Sweden is nice isn't it?" Jerara had once read that it was nice, but he wasn't sure, maybe she didn't think so because she didn't get to do anything other than visit family in it. Perhaps it was a nicer country to visit without the pressure of behaving. He tore his gaze off her, as a small silence enveloped them and he began to grab himself little bits to eat. The question Beaubelle asked broke the silence, and it was an easy one for Jerara to answer, "I'm the oldest of my siblings and since I'm from muggle parents I'm the first, I have three brothers, magic appears from what I've read any time after the child is six, and only one of my brothers is old enough and he doesn't appear to have any magic yet," Jerara told her with a shrug, he wouldn't mind if he was the only one of his brothers to be magical, "Do you Beaubelle?" Perhaps she did, perhaps he'd even met a few, but he was curious and it was always good to find out more about his only friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back