Ravenclaw Stands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Trina Adelia

one and only substitute

(Ravenclaw students! Come out, watch the Quidditch game, and cheer for your team!
(Ignore this first post and just start RPing after it. :) )

Kyle knew very few people saw him out and about, he was so often only seen in the classroom or the common room but his classes and lessons came before everything else, especially girls which seemed about all there was in the line of extra curricular activities, that and quidditch of course but he had been too young and clueless to try out before for the team. He had missed the last game and didn't intend to do so this time. His house needed his support and he was willing to give it, heart and soul. As the teams made their way out he stood up and clapped loudly.
"Ravenclaw for the Win!" he shouted before taking his seat again.

Merlina was on the edge of her seat quite literally, their house was up against Gryffindor today and though their score was by far the best from the previous games she knew that the Gryffindor team was a very strong one. It had to be, her cousin was on it and with Ryuu most likely cheering from the oppositions stand, Merlina had felt strongly about supporting her house today. She would go back hoarse from shouting if she had to, but her house were going to have the benefit of her cheering. This was why she was now sitting in the stands with a large papier mache badger head atop her own head. It didn't matter how silly she looked, she hadn't been behaving very loyally to her house of late, if at all and she simply wanted to make amends now.

"Ravenclaw! Ravenclaw!" she chanted, smiling at Kyle a fellow first year before looking back at their team as they made their way out to the pitch.

Aries togged out in his Ravenclaw quidditch gear went to the bench as the team made ready to go out. He felt awful for having the worst cold known to mankind on this day of all days but there was nothing he could do about it, the potion the nurse had given him would take another while before he'd be well enough to play and by that point the game could be over. He clapped his hands together as the team made their way out and glancing up at the stands had to laugh as he saw someone wearing what appeared to be a badger head. It always amazed him the extent some people went for the glory of their team, the fact that half of his own face was painted blue didn't exclude him from this group of nutters either.

"Come on Ravenclaw!" he yelled from his perch on the bench, wishing the potion would hurry up already.

Quietly, Lucy walked in to the Ravenclaw stands. There were plenty of people out cheering in full force, with banners, facepaint, even mascots. Lucy smirked. This was reminiscent of football games back at home. She and her mother had gone to see AFL games on occaision and had joined the crowd with flags and banners and loud voices. This was just like that. Only the action was being played up in the air.
Of course, as a Ravenclaw, Lucy had to support her team. And they had played extremely well last week, just managing to hold off Slytherin for an extremely well deserved victory. And today they would be up against Gryffindor, who had played quite well against Hufflepuff. Today all of Lucy's support would be going to the Ravenclaws. Never mind the fact that her best (and almost only) friend (in her year level) was a Gryffindor, Lucy would only be supporting the Ravenclaws, for what she hoped would be a glorious victory.
Pulling Violet along - if Lucy was confused about anything in the game, she could ask her neighbour and Hufflepuff keeper - Lucy took a seat right at the front of the stands. Quidditch was fascinating and so exciting, and Lucy didn't want to miss anything. "Go Ravenclaw!" Lucy screamed. "You can do it! Crush those cats!"
The only time Lucy was ever bloodthirsty was when watching or playing sport.

Violet rolled her eyes as she traipsed in behind Lucy. The pair of them had their blonde hair tied up in blue ribbons, in order to support Ravenclaw, and Violet had even put on a navy blue jumper. Violet was going to be playing in Hufflepuff's game against Slytherin later, but for now, instead of studying, Violet was down at the Quidditch pitch, sitting by Lucy, the girl she saw as like a younger cousin, to watch the Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor game. A game that was sure to be intense. Violet was here to support Ravenclaw, of course, even if they wouldn't have her support next round. Even if her boyfriend was in the team (he was a Chaser, something Violet found amusing, considering her position was Keeper). If they were playing against Hufflepuff next round, she would do what she could to defeat them.
But for now, she would simply watch the game, cheer for Ravenclaw, and keep her eye on the game tactics. She had to get in the right frame of mind for her game later, of course.
"Go Ravenclaw!" she cheered, before looking down at the Ravenclaw bench, where Aries was sitting and looking rather miserable. He had been pretty sick and didn't think he'd be well enough to play. Leaning over, Violet blew him a quick kiss, before sitting back down next to Lucy, who seemed to be going absolutely bezerk. It was the Australian sports fan in her. Violet would be much the same by the end of the game.

Aries held his head back as he felt the oncoming sneeze build up, removing his hanky he sneezed loudly only to encite much giggling from the Gryffindor stands. He frowned, knowing his nose was probably bright red by now. His throat was dry and tight and his head pounded even worse than before. If the stupid potion didn't hurry up and work soon he'd be flat out on the grass and have to be carted off the pitch the rate he was beginning to shiver. He looked up and saw Violet entering the Ravenclaw stands and couldn't help but smile. She looked downright gorgeous even from this distance. He watched as she leaned over and blew him a kiss. His smile simply got brighter as he winked back at her. He'd have blown her a kiss back too but knowing his luck he'd probably have sent a ton of germs her way as well.

The second year Ravenclaw stood in the stands with his Ravenclaw uniform, his eyes fading to a blue color now rather than emerald green. His blonde hair moved in the breeze. His fist rose to the blue sky as he shouted, "Go Ravenclaw!" This was his first game ever attending. He had a spark and desire to play for the team. Alas, since the incident of falling down the stairs rendered his nerves in his arm a little stiff. However, Austin was determined to try out either next year or the year after. Learn to ride a broom, and fill his heart's desire with the freedom of flying. Austin put on a weak smile, as he watched the game. He had no doubt that his cousins, if they bothered to attend, would be cheering for Ravenclaw. Except Jaken. Hadan was smitten with a Ravenclaw, so he had no doubts about her. Austin beamed as he began to watch his first ever Quidditch game.

Kyle turned as another boy, albeit a bit older than him entered the stands and began to cheer. He wanted to turn and smile but didn't know how the boy would react to a virtual stranger beaming at him but as he was slowly getting caught up in the cheering, though the game hadn't even started Kyle decided to address him anyway.

"How about those chasers of ours huh?" he nodded his head as if very wise in the topic he had just opened for discussion, "think they'll be up to par against the other lot?"

Austin turned to the boy a little younger than him. Looked about Aleyha's age. Austin gazed over the chasers and he replied, "If they beat Slytherin, then I know that they will beat Gryffindor. My cousins and sister were so disappointed about that. Except for Jaken." Austin shrugged his slender shoulders, and smiled faintly. Though Austin was not one to talk to perfect strangers, but they were in the same house, right? And housemates were like...family, right?

Kyle only knew a handful of the team, their keeper was one of the Head Girl and he thought she was pretty cool. He knew one of their chasers was another prefect and for a girl he thought she was alright as well. Their seeker though he regarded as a bit of a hot head and though he had talked once with one of the other chasers that had been about it really. He had been watching from the stands as some of the other teams practised and he did feel like their team stood a definite chance, no matter how cocky the Gryffindor team came across.

He looked down at them and smiled. He wasn't sexist by any means but they did seem to have an extraordinary amount of girls on their team. So far he only saw one boy. Of course, he hadn't thought much of the Slytherin team at all. They hadn't meshed well together in practise and though he hadn't seen the game he had heard a lot about it. He really wished it would start already. Kyle looked at his watch and then up and down the stands wondering if the girl with the badger head-dress had no shame at all.

"What some will do to show their solidarity huh? bleeding mental"

Autumn had come out to the field early, rising with Kailey as she had gotten ready that morning. She sat bundled in the stands now, ready to cheer delightedly for her team. She hadn't been to the last game, but had promised Kailey and the girl's younger sister, her best friend Luna, that she would come out to this one, hell or high water....or chest rattling mucus filled coughs{{GROOOSS! xD}}...what have you.

Her hair too, was done up in a blue ribbon, although it didn't stand out as well against her dark brown locks as it did in Violet's honey-blonde tresses. Bronze-gold glitter decorated the bow and her hair to add a bit more emphasis to team colors. A Ravenclaw scarf, as always, was wrapped about her neck, and her snuggly sweater was embellished with team claw pins, spouting encouragement to her team. A handy charm when your own voice still carried a rasp.

She heard a conversation nearby about the chasers and tuned in for more detail, wondering if she should jump in and boost up Kailey or not. It seemed to be 'for' Ravenclaw so she didn't bother, a small smile playing upon her lips. Her face was painted blue on one half, bronze on the other, with what was meant to look like crudely painted claws in the opposite colors coming from the corners of her eyes, a bit more like lightning strike eyelashes than anything.

She had definitely gone all out for this, that much was obvious. She half-searched past the sea of blue and bronze faces, hoping to catch a glimpse of the Ravenclaw bench without having to lean over the edge to find one face in particular. Thomas's. She'd grown apart from him this year, and she hadn't seen a glimpse of him since Valentine'sDay, when he'd decided to skip out on her and go to the Ball anyway. She grimaced, mentally chiding herself for leaving out the fact that she had told him not to waste the night. It was supposed to be loads of fun. A Masquerade. Her heart ached at having missed it but there was nothing she could do now.

She knew he had played the last game, but after seeing Knight and Sumner take the field figured he wouldn't be put in unless - Merlin? forbid - one of the others got knocked off their brooms or otherwise seriously injured.

{{XDD I edited this twice :r: once when i posted and then read 'ravenclaw vs slytherin' and thought 'ww they sure are along in the postings...annd then I remembered that that was an old game xD so I had to edit out her seeing thomas as pat hasn't posted in that game yet XDDDDDDD gaaah~ bleh}}

Aries didn't care how rotten he felt as soon as the game was under way he was leaping off his seat as their captain got possession of the quaffle early.
"Go on Lily!" he roared and then proceeded to hack himself silly with a resounding cough, he sat down again and spat out a glob of phelgm. Hoping that Violet hadn't seen that but it so couldn't be helped. He watched as Andy took to the air as well and wished he could cheer for her but totally felt for the first time since he got to Hogwarts a true solidarity with his house and so with a grin though to himself 'not bloody likely'.

He watched as their captain sped on tailed by the three chasers of Gryffindor. Either Sumner would whack a bludger their way or they'd end up catching up to her really fast. Aries had to stand again, the suspence was killing him. Soon she'd be in the scoring zone.

I made these so you could cheer for your team!

1i1k4m.jpg

14kwhht.jpg

288utly.jpg

244sm12.jpg

Code:
[img]http://i26.tinypic.com/1i1k4m.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i27.tinypic.com/14kwhht.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i27.tinypic.com/288utly.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i29.tinypic.com/244sm12.jpg[/img]

I also made these!

2mq80w5.jpg

zwypp2.jpg