Patrick Vernier

former hufflepuff & prefect | french

OOC First Name
Kaye
Blood Status
Half Blood
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Swishy Vine Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Patrick's next rose he had to deliver belonged to a younger Ravenclaw student and Patrick was somehow unable to find her that morning in the Great Hall, mainly because the large crowd encouraged him to leave earlier than usual. Instead, Patrick decided to make his way up to the top of the castle. The boy had never really ventured to the Seventh Floor as he never needed to, but he figured the Ravenclaw would eventually have to walk through it to head to their common room at one point during the day. He lent against the wall as he waited for people in Ravenclaw robes to walk past. It was probably not the best idea but he was determined to find her eventually.

Ava was heading back to the common room. She'd been delivering roses all day and as off as it sounded, she just wanted to curl up on the couch with a good book. She hummed to herself as she skipped along. She smiled at the boy leaning up against the wall. The hallway had been pretty empty besides him.

Patrick had not been standing in the corridor for long before he noticed a Ravenclaw girl walking by. His hands shook slightly from nervousness as he finally convinced himself to step out in front of her before she could walk further away. "Uhh, hey there!" he called to her, waving at her awkwardly to get her attention. "Do you know someone named Avaria Lockwood? They're in your house so I just thought..." Patrick trailed off, hoping the girl knew of a way to help him. After all, he did not want to be standing in the corridor all day when he had other roses to deliver.

Ava stopped as the boy called out to her. She turned to him, curious, and giggled when he asked if she knew Avaria. "Oh, I know her pretty well," She chirped brightly as she skipped over to him. "Though I much rather Ava, if you don't mind. What's your name?" She asked, folding her hands behind her back as she smiled broadly at him. He looked older than her, and he was very cute.

Patrick listened as the girl said she knew Avaria very well. He became confused however as she switched from third person to first person before finally piecing together that she was in fact Avaria Lockwood. "Oh, sorry... Ava." he said, using her preferred name. "My name is Patrick Vernier." Patrick watched her smile broadly at him before beginning to rummage around in the rose basket he was holding. When he found the yellow rose that belonged to her, he held it it out. "This is your rose, and um..." Patrick continued to rummage around in the basket to find the note that belonged with it. He was confused however as it was addressed to someone named Helene. "Wait, is this you? Are you Helene or Ava?" Patrick showed the girl the note that supposedly belonged to the rose, hoping he hadn't messed something up.

Helene,

You’re the greatest and bestest friend I have ever had. I am so happy I met you.

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back